Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Yep, yep, pretty. :lau

20200223_152140.jpg

My big coop
20200223_152305.jpg

20200223_152130.jpg

20200223_152117.jpg

Top of the evening pond folk . We got rain now .
I agree...I can't either

:lau
The right equipment for the job .A D9 cat should be about right .But for real a skid steer on tracks would work very well there. You would be able to pack snow or load it away.I would have a snow cat too our just a million our two .All the tractors and skid loaders I have ,and I can't leave the driveway ,without doing major damage .Four or all wheel drive is useless .Sure is pretty to look at .

Top of the evening pond folk . We got rain now .

The right equipment for the job .A D9 cat should be about right .But for real a skid steer on tracks would work very well there. You would be able to pack snow or load it away.I would have a snow cat too our just a million our two .All the tractors and skid loaders I have ,and I can't leave the driveway ,without doing major damage .Four or all wheel drive is useless .Sure is pretty to look at .
Those are some fantastic big beasts... but I refuse to spend the money to buy them. :old

Hi penny - got up early and went to a field trial today. Ran two young dogs who looked good, but did not get the job done. Had a good day among friends.
Man I love the sound of that. Field trial. Never watched hounds do this. I know I would have enjoyed it. Had English Setters back in the 70's. Loved loved watching them work. Beautiful pointers as you probably know.

Back
Top Bottom