Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Talking dogs..saw this..this morning.
FB_IMG_1582570083185.jpg

Those German Shorthair Pointers are one of my favorite pointers. When you say red, do you mean Red Setters?? Never did have a chance seeing the red setters hunt.
Yep, Red Setters, as opposed to AKC Irish Setters, which are, for the most part, no longer relevant as bird dogs since the show faction started breeding them for looks rather than natural hunting sense.

The National Red Setter Club's web site explains it far better than I can if you're interested.

nrsftc.com

Yep, Red Setters, as opposed to AKC Irish Setters, which are, for the most part, no longer relevant as bird dogs since the show faction started breeding them for looks rather than natural hunting sense.

The National Red Setter Club's web site explains it far better than I can if you're interested.

nrsftc.com
Love them! Their coats remind me of the English...the amount of coat. Thanks for sharing..becsuse yes, I . was.. thinking Irish. 

Attachments

• gdtoday_setter225c.jpg
    gdtoday_setter225c.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
We have a house phone is it used ? political calls is about it .. We three have cell phone called smart phones what does that make us :idunno
We have both cell phones and a landline. We have to have the landline because decent cell signal stops at the edge of our township. Until I got my WiFi enabled cell phone, about the only way I’d get signal is standing out on the deck leaning over the railing, holding on to a metal coat hanger, and wearing my tin foil hat. And once signal is achieved, you don’t even twitch.

We have both cell phones and a landline. We have to have the landline because decent cell signal stops at the edge of our township. Until I got my WiFi enabled cell phone, about the only way I’d get signal is standing out on the deck leaning over the railing, holding on to a metal coat hanger, and wearing my tin foil hat. And once signal is achieved, you don’t even twitch.
Sounds familiar, but I don't have the hat.

Back
Top Bottom