Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good Morning, Pond!
on our way to DS and DIL’s to help them clean out their apartment and move them home. I have no idea where their stuff is going to go. I don’t think it will all fit in the half of our garage and basement. (I’m not giving up my car space in the garage!) While we are choosing to treasure this season with the grandkids, we’re also hoping they find a home sooner rather than later.

Good Morning, Pond!
on our way to DS and DIL’s to help them clean out their apartment and move them home. I have no idea where their stuff is going to go. I don’t think it will all fit in the half of our garage and basement. (I’m not giving up my car space in the garage!) While we are choosing to treasure this season with the grandkids, we’re also hoping they find a home sooner rather than later.
Rat pack rental
:idunno Thinking how nice it will be having a house with little ones. We dropped off grandaughter a birthday present friday. She said Papa I have 11 barbies and they are all the same .Different hair but the same doll.

:lau She is so smart.Reading way above her grade .Oliver told us all about the dogs going through the house ,and running away.They went to that house and that house and way over there. Wish I could breing them out here .

Nice sunny day here bit cool .Replanted the garden yesterday .Rained fight after .First year in a long time I planted early . Hope we don't get another big frost .Them tomatoes at walmart got no flavor .After the tire talk I'm thinking about filling some ould backhoe tires and planting sweet potatoes.in them.Maybe some potatoes too .I think I'm kicking into survival mode .:lau

Back
Top Bottom