Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

.i'm happy :frow :frow good test results today .Not cancer :wee.Kidneys are functioning normaly.Doctor said might be a thyroid problem .So I am waiting for the thyroid Dr to contact me ,to set up an appointment.dr. set up for a bone density scan
and a 24 hour urine test.Wanting to get ahead of the game.So I do what ,I am told?
You know like today .While setting up my next appointment .Wife and the lady both after I said what I wanted ,Both told me my times were not good for them .I went and started beating my head against the wall .After I told them what they decided for MY APPOINTMENT!!!![ LET ME KNOW:barnie:barnie
Excellent news!!!! :wee:yesss:

Good morning Perps.

.i'm happy :frow :frow good test results today .Not cancer :wee.Kidneys are functioning normaly.Doctor said might be a thyroid problem .So I am waiting for the thyroid Dr to contact me ,to set up an appointment.dr. set up for a bone density scan
and a 24 hour urine test.Wanting to get ahead of the game.So I do what ,I am told?
You know like today .While setting up my next appointment .Wife and the lady both after I said what I wanted ,Both told me my times were not good for them .I went and started beating my head against the wall .After I told them what they decided for MY APPOINTMENT!!!![ LET ME KNOW:barnie:barnie

As of now have got the results from your covid test? Took three days for my sons test to come back neg.Really hope you are better today .
You my dear are entirely to tender hearted.

:hugs:hugs

:yesss:

Morning Pond :frow
Just a quick pop in to thank those that wished me a happy birthday yesterday :hugs
I have not abandoned the pond, just super busy working for the census. Been getting assignments working all the very rural (aka remote) areas. DH not thrilled when I get sent to spots with no cell for miles. I loved it yesterday. In the middle of nowhere I get to canvas a 10 mile long "road" that turns out to be a logging trail that some idiot gave the name of Berry Lane!!! :rolleyes: At least no hiking was involved. Know I'll not be so lucky today.
Well, time to drown myself in bug spray and get moving.
Have a wonderful day pond paddlers :love

As of now have got the results from your covid test? Took three days for my sons test to come back neg.Really hope you are better today .
You my dear are entirely to tender hearted.

:hugs:hugs
:celebrate:highfive:

Morning Pond :frow
Just a quick pop in to thank those that wished me a happy birthday yesterday :hugs
I have not abandoned the pond, just super busy working for the census. Been getting assignments working all the very rural (aka remote) areas. DH not thrilled when I get sent to spots with no cell for miles. I loved it yesterday. In the middle of nowhere I get to canvas a 10 mile long "road" that turns out to be a logging trail that some idiot gave the name of Berry Lane!!! :rolleyes: At least no hiking was involved. Know I'll not be so lucky today.
Well, time to drown myself in bug spray and get moving.
Have a wonderful day pond paddlers :love
Happy belated .Sometimes I long for just such a road .Enjoy.

Little chicken humor)
While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment,read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager". She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me.and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS. Have a great weekend 😄 😄
Not mine. Stolen from a friend
Image may contain: food

Little chicken humor)
While shopping earlier today,I picked up some chicken legs.Just before the young lady rang them up, I asked if she knew whether they were front or back legs. She paused for a moment,read everything she could on the package and not finding the answer said; "I don't know. Let me go ask my manager". She came back a few minutes later ,looked at me.and said, NOT FUNNY!! I said, I'm sorry but I thought it was. The guy behind me laughing hysterically blurted out.....NOT FUNNY, IT WAS HILARIOUS. Have a great weekend 😄 😄
Not mine. Stolen from a friend
Image may contain: food
NOT FUNNY.... ::SNORT:: HILARIOUS.

DEB

Back
Top Bottom