Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I posted on the thread Its doable for me.

deb

Thanks Deb. If you were already settled I’d take you up on it in a second, but your hands are way too full right now & I won’t be responsible for dumping another pile in your lap. I appreciate the offer more than you know!!!:hugs :hugs:hugs

I have a call into the San Diego farm animal sanctuary. I’m hoping they will call me back tomorrow.

Thanks Deb. If you were already settled I’d take you up on it in a second, but your hands are way too full right now & I won’t be responsible for dumping another pile in your lap. I appreciate the offer more than you know!!!:hugs :hugs:hugs

I have a call into the San Diego farm animal sanctuary. I’m hoping they will call me back tomorrow.

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now. You guys stay well. Glad I wore a mask to that store I went to...no symptoms then..hrs later sick. Weird.

I hope it comes back negative for you. Don't get too stressed yet. I had several symptoms myself when I had to get tested, and it was negative. I know how hard the worrying is :hugs

.i'm happy :frow :frow good test results today .Not cancer :wee.Kidneys are functioning normaly.Doctor said might be a thyroid problem .So I am waiting for the thyroid Dr to contact me ,to set up an appointment.dr. set up for a bone density scan
and a 24 hour urine test.Wanting to get ahead of the game.So I do what ,I am told?
You know like today .While setting up my next appointment .Wife and the lady both after I said what I wanted ,Both told me my times were not good for them .I went and started beating my head against the wall .After I told them what they decided for MY APPOINTMENT!!!![ LET ME KNOW:barnie:barnie

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now. You guys stay well. Glad I wore a mask to that store I went to...no symptoms then..hrs later sick. Weird.
As of now have got the results from your covid test? Took three days for my sons test to come back neg.Really hope you are better today .
I am shamelessly posting this all over because I’m desperate to find this big boy a home. If you or anyone you know is interested, Please let me know.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/8wk-delaware-cockerel-in-so-cal.1381947/post-22701845

I hate this! :hit We are the ultimate forever home ... it kills me that this doesn’t apply to cockerels. I dream of a world where animals will not be outlawed because of their gender.
You my dear are entirely to tender hearted.

:hugs:hugs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom