Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

@kwhites634 good question!

Did they ever take out that port?

How are you doing?
Doing fine, trying to keep busy. Been helping the neighbor build a deck for his pool.

Can't keep up with the grass; been so wet & warm.

Thinking about doubling the size of the shed I built a couple years ago.

Gathering pallets; going to build another, smaller. one-man deer blind for my son, so he don't have to fool with a pop-up.

Gathering firewood; on-going activity around here.

Port's still with me.

Wiping off the lily pads - good morning, All.

We are considered off the beaten path (as much as a suburban neighborhood can be.) it makes zero sense that they were here... it’s absolutely baffling.

Yesterday our little town had a 1,000 person protest march. No looting/trashing/fighting.

My neighborhood is located in sort of a gray zone. Our address is listed as one city, but we are smashed in a little wedge between two other cities. As far as property zoning goes, we are listed as San Diego County. This means that when we call 911 any one of 4 different PD/Sheriff depts. could show up (5 if there’s vehicles involved which is CHP territory.) Some of these departments are better than others to say the least. When we need Team Blue out here I send a silent prayer out that we’ll get one of the good guys. The guys that came out last night were definitely some of the good guys & I am so grateful for them!!! What a horrible, thankless jobs these men & women have.

Morning Pondites you hit that nail on the head Roomy

Doing fine, trying to keep busy. Been helping the neighbor build a deck for his pool.

Can't keep up with the grass; been so wet & warm.

Thinking about doubling the size of the shed I built a couple years ago.

Gathering pallets; going to build another, smaller. one-man deer blind for my son, so he don't have to fool with a pop-up.

Gathering firewood; on-going activity around here.

Port's still with me.
Ack on the port...

The rest sounds good.

:clap bigger shed sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom