Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Um
Oh... polling question...

Of all of you folks....

1. Of all of the under 30 men folk that you see, what percentage have long hair

2. Is the long hair a) super groomed hipster, b) messy whatever hippy, c) viking something d) some odd something else I don't know about.
Ummm, I haven't really paid attention.

None under 30 but saw two 35 at neighbors hair is cut nice at collar length
Son 38 shaves his head has gal do it he has curls really pretty.. He hates them..
Richard is balding on top does not comb over cut nice clean very nice looking over the ears

Next door neighbor is 27, he cut off his pony tail, and his beard. Still a good looking guy. Was cleaning his gutters AFTER they paid plenty to have the gutter guards "quaranteed to work or their money back." I have to show him the ad that said that. He didn't believe it before. I have proof. And I can be a sworn witness that he had to clean the gutters by hand. He was NOT happy to be doing so.

Next door neighbor is 27, he cut off his pony tail, and his beard. Still a good looking guy. Was cleaning his gutters AFTER they paid plenty to have the gutter guards "quaranteed to work or their money back." I have to show him the ad that said that. He didn't believe it before. I have proof. And I can be a sworn witness that he had to clean the gutters by hand. He was NOT happy to be doing so.
Why did he cut it off?

None under 30 but saw two 35 at neighbors hair is cut nice at collar length
Son 38 shaves his head has gal do it he has curls really pretty.. He hates them..
Richard is balding on top does not comb over cut nice clean very nice looking over the ears
Sounds like lots of short hair... I think long hair has to touch the shoulders, at least.

I thought Washington state wouldbe full of hipsters. :idunno

So, what fun stuff did people do this weekend?
Shhh dont tell anyone but I ordered a new chicken enclosure... 8' x 10' and 6' high in the middle. Its getting delivered on Monday. Its supposed to be a dog kennel but I am doing the essentails to protect chickens. Hardware cloth in the right places etc. It has a peaked roof and a tarp to put over that for shade.

Oh and its all welded construction except for where the panels join, and Powdercoated.

An interem enclosure for new birds till I can get the other coop built then it will be an all purpose enclosure for Quarantine or broodies or What evers.

I am planning on moving home in no more than four weeks. I bought the enclosure as a birthday present for me.

We had a THUNDERSTORM up here!!!! :eek:

We actually had some lightning too!

We get a bunch of drizzle up here, LOTS of drizzly rain. But rain storms, thunder, and lightning are super crazy rare.
If you get to missing them too much, you're welcome to come down here; we get them aplenty; happy to share.

Oh... polling question...

Of all of you folks....

1. Of all of the under 30 men folk that you see, what percentage have long hair

2. Is the long hair a) super groomed hipster, b) messy whatever hippy, c) viking something d) some odd something else I don't know about.
Probably 50% of the guys around here had longish hair 'til last week; our barber shops just re-opened for the first time since March!

Back
Top Bottom