Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Yep.

Have to quarantine for 7 days, then can test, and once that comes back neg, then fine.

Or... just do 14 days.

Not that my mom is doing that. :rolleyes:

Did you bring her home with you? What ultimately happened with the wedding? Last I remember hearing was you decided not to go & did some fun stuff with the boys. Has your sis stepped off her crazy horse now that it’s over?

Did you bring her home with you? What ultimately happened with the wedding? Last I remember hearing was you decided not to go & did some fun stuff with the boys. Has your sis stepped off her crazy horse now that it’s over?
Sis stayed crazy... and my mom joined her. :idunno

I skipped the wedding, my mom for some reason decided to come back up to Alaska with me... but I have no idea why... since we don't talk.

So... twilight zone continues...

but here in Alaska, my mom has been staying next door in a separate house... so... seriously... i have not seen her since we showed up Tuesday night and I dropped her off.

I did, on Wednesday, ask her what groceries she would like, and I sent those over...

Soooo

Looks like they will never apologize, and they will never talk to me, so I will never get to even try to understand what freakfest is going on in their heads.

Sis stayed crazy... and my mom joined her. :idunno

I skipped the wedding, my mom for some reason decided to come back up to Alaska with me... but I have no idea why... since we don't talk.

So... twilight zone continues...

but here in Alaska, my mom has been staying next door in a separate house... so... seriously... i have not seen her since we showed up Tuesday night and I dropped her off.

I did, on Wednesday, ask her what groceries she would like, and I sent those over...

Soooo

Looks like they will never apologize, and they will never talk to me, so I will never get to even try to understand what freakfest is going on in their heads.
Bottom line: Their loss, not your's. Shame you can't pick family the way you can friends.

my mother in law would never talk against any of her lids, and always stood by whichever one was on the outs with the others, right or wrong

And that's what parents do. Neither the Princess or I 'talk down' our kids, but if we feel they are screwing up we will give them our opinions one on one.

Glad you made it home safely Al. I bet the boys are happy to be there.
I can’t begin to understand what those family members are doing, but if they don’t see they were in the wrong, let time explain it to them. Stick to you guns and your boys! And Alaska too, for that matter. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom