Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning Pond perps water is warm had my coffee ..
trying to motivate myself out ..
Rain last couple of days cleared the air can breath without masks outside again.
We did sorely need that rain :frow

We wanted to get a bunch of panels several years ago, when Solarex was offering them for free. Then one of the company's engineers said there was a soft spot in the roof that wouldn't support the weight of the panels. Imagine that! Of course they could have fixed it, for a fee. I smelled a rat. We can pay electric bills a long time for what they wanted to beef up the roof.
Huh, something else.

Hey we pay our Electric bi monthly since we moved here 400 was the highest ..
last one was less than 200 .. Anyway point is we recieved notice they are going to monthly billing first of the year .. Have not decided if it is a good thing yet :bun

Hello, Pond!
Crazy weekend here - had the whole family home to celebrate granddaughter #3’s first birthday yesterday, and my mom’s 80th birthday today. Everyone left about the same time, so it went from chaos to quiet ‘that’ fast. (I may have checked the car seats in each vehicle to make sure each set of parents had the appropriate amount of kids in their cars. They could have taken extras home if they wanted, but I didn’t want anyone to be left here!) As of September 14, my 5 grandkids are 4, 3, 2, 1, and 5 months. They were discussing which one of them was going to keep the trend going.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a blessed week.

Hello, Pond!
Crazy weekend here - had the whole family home to celebrate granddaughter #3’s first birthday yesterday, and my mom’s 80th birthday today. Everyone left about the same time, so it went from chaos to quiet ‘that’ fast. (I may have checked the car seats in each vehicle to make sure each set of parents had the appropriate amount of kids in their cars. They could have taken extras home if they wanted, but I didn’t want anyone to be left here!) As of September 14, my 5 grandkids are 4, 3, 2, 1, and 5 months. They were discussing which one of them was going to keep the trend going.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a blessed week.
Sounds like loads of fun!

I hope you get three days with your feet up to recover. :old

Back
Top Bottom