Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Interesting. Is this something that you buy or make new every year? Do you do other holidays too? I know you don’t do pictures. I’ll have to google it.
Easter, some day of 'blessing' in Oct, and Christmas. Sometimes we buy, and sometimes the Princess creates something, and generally for Easter I plant bulbs plus something that will last all summer.

pertnear09

Enabler
May 17, 2017
Abilene Texas
Good to see you too! We are well thank you.. hope you and yours are well too.
Doing good. Fussing at myself right now. Having to take down a bit of fencing so the water well people can get up to my well. The pressure tank has sprung a leak. When I fenced it in I could do all that work myself but not now. Live and learn I guess.

Jun 6, 2017
Dunlap TN
Doing good. Fussing at myself right now. Having to take down a bit of fencing so the water well people can get up to my well. The pressure tank has sprung a leak. When I fenced it in I could do all that work myself but not now. Live and learn I guess.
Good to know...Sorry bout the leak, I hate that for ya...but dont fuss at yourself,after all only hindsight is 20/20. Can you get someone to help you with it?

Last edited:

Top Bottom