Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

How do pond folk . Hope everyone is well I wanted to try to use my laptop just for cause . Going to get a new one when I pay off the pool liner and UV light .Phil texts me every once in a while .Finally got the cat scan, last week . Blood work yesterday Doctors next week . I haven't even went into my files to see the scan results .Don't ever recall being tis depressed about what is going on in this country . My family all or almost all are trying to stay in touch on F.B. I think it just depresses me . I just want to scream . Figured I better come home . Sweep off my lily pad. Talk to some intelligent people . At least yall don't pick on me for being dumb :lau .I isn't having fun ,got Ben all day every day almost . Daughter has been watching him while I go sell at the flea market, last two weekends . The one in Lebanon is cool. I just sell to the venders . Flat rate for whatever we have . Flea market charges me $1 per five that I sell to the venders for chickens . They just charge $1 for eggs no matter how many .Think we sold 80 chickens in two weekends . My feed bill took a nose dive . So I lucked out there . Had one bunch eating a five gallon bucket a day. And everything is more expensive . Today I pressure washed three tractors one skid loader and one hay baler . And that was after I cleaned the fridge , fed all the chickens horse goats dogs and of course Ben . :thI figure I will sell one billy goat this weekend at auction . I stay busy .And Ben thinks eating all the time is the only way . Got to feed them again right now :barnie

How do pond folk . Hope everyone is well I wanted to try to use my laptop just for cause . Going to get a new one when I pay off the pool liner and UV light .Phil texts me every once in a while .Finally got the cat scan, last week . Blood work yesterday Doctors next week . I haven't even went into my files to see the scan results .Don't ever recall being tis depressed about what is going on in this country . My family all or almost all are trying to stay in touch on F.B. I think it just depresses me . I just want to scream . Figured I better come home . Sweep off my lily pad. Talk to some intelligent people . At least yall don't pick on me for being dumb :lau .I isn't having fun ,got Ben all day every day almost . Daughter has been watching him while I go sell at the flea market, last two weekends . The one in Lebanon is cool. I just sell to the venders . Flat rate for whatever we have . Flea market charges me $1 per five that I sell to the venders for chickens . They just charge $1 for eggs no matter how many .Think we sold 80 chickens in two weekends . My feed bill took a nose dive . So I lucked out there . Had one bunch eating a five gallon bucket a day. And everything is more expensive . Today I pressure washed three tractors one skid loader and one hay baler . And that was after I cleaned the fridge , fed all the chickens horse goats dogs and of course Ben . :thI figure I will sell one billy goat this weekend at auction . I stay busy .And Ben thinks eating all the time is the only way . Got to feed them again right now :barnie
Welcome home, K! Good to hear from you, even though just reading your posts make me tired.

Nice to see you K. Sounds like you need something to do. :p:hugs

Whew!

You wore me out!

I have no idea how you get so much done!

Glad you sold a bunch, and it sure is nice that your daughter gives you a break every so often.

BTW,

Not sure if I have mentioned... with all of the covid... all 5 kids are home with no hope of leaving until covid is gone... So... they will never leave.

So I get to help kid 2 with college math. Ya know, real life college is closed, so no college tutors, you just do college at home with your parents, while you live in a dark lonely box. Ok, not actually that bad. I should note... kid 2 DOES go out with friends... they hang out at the beach and try to "social distance".

:sick

Barfy, whatever, back to math, I do get good bonding time with the kid. But math is so pointless now! Some of the stupid invisible irrational problems that I don't understand well enough to teach... my kid just aims his phone at it, and the phone "sees" the problem and solves it. You can hit a button and it walks you through the steps...

Then we learn together from the "cheating app" and try to do the problem without cheating. :rolleyes:

I keep telling kid 3, if he doesn't start working harder on his high-school math... he is also going to be stuck doing it in college. :barnie

'K' right now it all sucks. I too am concerned for our country and the base nature of 'man' being exhibited. It and this disease are not a partisan thing. It kills me not being able to hug and shake hands, but it is what it is. Having a strong hermit nature helps.

Good morning, Pond - sure is damp and chilly on my lily pad.

Back
Top Bottom