Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

It’s hot here, like October hot. You guys probably don’t know what that means (hot & dry as a bone, with bouts of wind.) Really, really weird weather for January.

I’m trying to clean out the catio with 4 chickens at my feet & a dog in a stroller & wondering why I never get anything done.:barnie
I guess I should be glad the rest of the chickens & ducks aren’t in here.
7021FE67-9D04-4C84-B4C2-DFB3FD060957.jpeg

714AB241-FB48-4050-8537-CBD9BD8CF18C.jpeg

It’s hot here, like October hot. You guys probably don’t know what that means (hot & dry as a bone, with bouts of wind.) Really, really weird weather for January.

I’m trying to clean out the catio with 4 chickens at my feet & a dog in a stroller & wondering why I never get anything done.:barnie
I guess I should be glad the rest of the chickens & ducks aren’t in here. View attachment 2491054
View attachment 2491055
Those girls are so fat. :lau Super floofy balls of feathers!!

I guess I should be glad the rest of the chickens & ducks aren’t in here. View attachment 2491054
View attachment 2491055
You still have Iris!!!

Those girls are so fat. :lau Super floofy balls of feathers!!
They just grew those feathers a few weeks ago (thank goodness) after a hard molt. The Cochin (a short, fatty not in the pic) was so bad I could barely look at her. Those creepy pin feathers give me the heebie jeebies. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom