Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Starts w chapel, then a couple periods followed by 2 preps and lunch followed by one class and done!!
Ooooh! So short day!!!

Chapel? Which religion?

I went to a few different religious schools growing up (went to a BUNCH of different schools).

What is funny, is I went to the same school for the last 3 years of high school...

So...I went to a reunion, and the other people were reminiscing about having gone to Chapel ....

I said "huh? We had Chapel? In high school?"

They all looked at me funny, said yep, EVERY Wednesday morning.

I said "really? Did I go?"

Again, this look... then they said YES, I was there, every single Wednesday morning for three years, we all sat together.

:lau

Ooooh! So short day!!!

Chapel? Which religion?

I went to a few different religious schools growing up (went to a BUNCH of different schools).

What is funny, is I went to the same school for the last 3 years of high school...

So...I went to a reunion, and the other people were reminiscing about having gone to Chapel ....

I said "huh? We had Chapel? In high school?"

They all looked at me funny, said yep, EVERY Wednesday morning.

I said "really? Did I go?"

Again, this look... then they said YES, I was there, every single Wednesday morning for three years, we all sat together.

:lau
We're a non-denominational Christian School. Pretty sure I know which kid is the "mini-Alaskan" in our chapels! :gig

Back
Top Bottom