Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I survived my root canal yesterday & I feel much better! :ya They wont put the crown back on until next week & have put me on preventive antibiotics. Don’t even get me started on ‘preventative antibiotics’, but after Sours abscess story I filled the script & am faithfully taking them without adding my two cents to the idea.

I got through it with the mantra “I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave!” continually running through my head for 30+ mins.

As Seuss would say, “I said & said & said these words. I said them, but I lied them.

As Seuss would say, “I said & said & said these words. I said them, but I lied them.
Ah, so true... SUPER glad you made it through!! :hugs The entire ordeal has been a nightmare!!!

Here I sit, in the house, listening to a huge loader with a front blade.. pushing back the berms...

Each backwards beep,beep,beep, calling out "more money, more money, more money "

Ah what a bill this will be... :th

I survived my root canal yesterday & I feel much better! :ya They wont put the crown back on until next week & have put me on preventive antibiotics. Don’t even get me started on ‘preventative antibiotics’, but after Sours abscess story I filled the script & am faithfully taking them without adding my two cents to the idea.

I got through it with the mantra “I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave! I’m brave!” continually running through my head for 30+ mins.

You're brave!

I survived my root canal yesterday & I feel much better! :ya They wont put the crown back on until next week

You are Brave, your braver than I could be

Hey, we got appointments for the Covid vaccine tomorrow. :eek:
Our county down here has been forgotten about our butts

Our county down here has been forgotten about our butts

We registered through the state and through the county, but have heard nothing. On Monday our health care provider sent us an e mail and we registered through them. Today we got an e mail back with available times for tomorrow. I was quite surprised.

Hey, we got appointments for the Covid vaccine tomorrow. :eek:
I got my first one (through the ambulance service) a couple of weeks ago. No side effects except some injection site pain the next day, and that's mostly because that's the spot my student kept patting to get my attention that day. I get my second one on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom