Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I've got this one. I'm not sure if it's deformed, a vitamin deficiency or just got stuck in the egg too long, he did have some trouble getting out. He isn't any less active or spunky than the rest, just doesn't seem to be able to hold his head right :confused: there is poultry cell in their water.
View attachment 2612809View attachment 2612811
Try some Vitamin E.

I have some liquid gels of E, cut the tip off with sharp scissors, and use a toothpick to get a couple of drops into the beak.

Try to do it 2 or 3 times a day. After 2 to 3 days, if it is fixable... it will be fixed.

Or at least that has been my experience. :idunno

1618284906986.png

Well, my "double" yolk didn't hatch so I cracked it open and there was just one very large chick. So I'm guessing maybe the other yolk was infertile and that started rotting which cause the developing chick to die? It made it like two days into lockdown :confused:

Also, popped into the Bator room this morning and found a straggler so the count is now 21 out of 30. :cool:

last 2 cars were jeep Libertys---wish they still made them! my daughter loves her Subaru.
I'm a big fan of the Cherokees...... they were so popular they had to keep the plant open an months longer when they quit making them.
Didn't know why the heck they stopped making the most popular model. The 4.0 liter straight six was indestructible. Think I owned about a dozen of them. Probably couldn't meet emissions.... but great jeeps they are

Back
Top Bottom