Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Btw… after buying new fuses, consulting with an electrician, and completely losing electricity to various appliances yesterday, it was THE ELECTRIC COMPANY that was doing some work in the area messing up my electricity. :rant Two email addresses, a number to text or call, and snail mail. You would think that they would have notified people.
Unreal! :mad:

I told you I didn’t do it. :tongue

Thank you! I kinda skipped my birthday this year. Hubby was out of town on business most of the week, I have been doing lots of coop repairs and finally got the duck pool usable again. They are happy now.

I also found chicks on my birthday, lots of chicks! 12 to be precise. I was shocked, I forgot she was due. I’ve brought 2 “slow” ones inside and also finished hatching a couple that she left, along with 3 more viable eggs that aren’t quite as far along.
View attachment 3188120View attachment 3188121
Most wonderful birthday pictures!!!

Adorable chicks!

Happy birthday! :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Good morning, pond. It’s pretty decent here this morning. We had a tiny bit of rain last night, and we’re actually expecting more today and tomorrow. There have been a lot of broken promises of rain, so my wet bottom (hopefully that was rain on the bench) makes me happy.
Your bench isn’t near Sour’s lily pad, is it? :oops:

I bought some Cornish bantams. They're meaty little suckers. Lol.
Light Hen, dark rooster and I'm guessing one that got mixed with a silver duckwing bantam. Pretty though.
IMG20220716155040.jpg

IMG20220716155124.jpg
IMG20220716155116.jpg
IMG20220716155635.jpg

IMG20220716155158.jpg
IMG20220716155203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom