Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Pretty sure I have had that, I would need to drink it again to be sure though
wink.png
Cheap= Black opal under $10, $10-$15 Silver Palm Cab, $15-$20-Oberon Cab, Ghost Pines pinot, or Decoy, $25+ Kings Estates Pinot Noir, Groth, and a few from Wines for Humanities..."Drinking for a Cause" (you know
tongue.png
)

Cheap= Black opal under $10,  $10-$15 Silver Palm Cab, $15-$20-Oberon Cab, Ghost Pines pinot,  or Decoy, $25+ Kings Estates Pinot Noir, Groth, and a few from Wines for Humanities..."Drinking for a Cause" (you know :p )
It all depends on what I have in the account when I go, but my liquor store has deals n steals, where you can sometimes but a 25 bottle for 10, so I watch that pretty closely

Mel have you ever been on nakedwines? They have some good stuff but you have to maintain a monthly subscription, which is not always do-able

:gig

Am I the only one not watching it???

I'm getting my updates here :D watching the CMAs off and on. Between chores lol

NOPE!!!!!!....... PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND :lau :gig My boss came in and said something shitty to me right after I got done with a therapy session about how people are not allowed to disrespect you and let it own you... and I had to crack a smile because all I could hear in my head was... PANTS ON THE GROUND :lau :gig Thank you sour-you made my day even if I cant get that stupid song out of my head :he :idunno :p

:gig

Dec 3 & 4th I believe, in Knoxville, TN...
He's my other half... used to pop in occasionally but has succumbed to the FB addiction...
:smack
No more threads... Pond is wine friendly...

:lau :lau :bow

Back
Top Bottom