Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Oh, and a few of these...

Ooh oooh I'll take one of those!

A little about me..
I'm from WV.. I'm country thru and thru..I wanna smack all of the "country" girls I see wearing pink camo and boots that you know have never been off concrete and sure as shyt have never never stepped in or cleaned up...well shyt..
I have 2 kids.. I run a small farm full of critters.. I have several breeds of chickens, horses, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits and one lonely Billy Nigerian dwarf Billy that is so frustrated right now that I'm on a serious mission to find him a lady or 13..
I train horses.. I'm a quiet person by nature, but there's times I can't shut my mouth..and my mouth does not have a filter..so if I offend you, I apologize in advance. .bc it will happen :oops:

I have 2 life mottos:
1. Don't mess with my kids or my critters..
2. I'm the nicest person in the world and will help a complete stranger ..but if you do me wrong, I will drop you like a leaky egg and won't look back. . I've got too many good people in my life to waste one second on someone only out for themselves...

Yep, see no filter. .I'll shut up now..

And thanks WV for the link :)

Last edited:
Well true, but my comment was funnier. Some people appreciate talent with alcohol, and listening. :)

She got the joke.

Lol.. no worries..no promises you want to really know me either..lmao..
But in all my years bartending, I never once jumped across the bar and injured anyone in any way..that's gotta count for something...

Back
Top Bottom