Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning everyone

Never thought watching someone welding could be so tiring :) anyway, the coop is done - just needs a splash of primer and paint and it's good to go

Last edited:
Wow, High winds on the Pond yesterday waves splashed all over my lily pad.. I had to vacate the computer room for grand daughter. She was on an on line job interview from 5 to 11 PM.

Phil, Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.

Yes, verrrry windy here!
big_smile.png

x2 Happy Anniversary @LittleLakePhil

Last edited:
wish you traveled!!!! There a show in march in delmarva-is that near you??
never heard of it
hu.gif

Handsome fella, though you look VERY young lol

I'm pretty sure i was twenty in that pic.....don't even look old enough to be in the Air Force .....
smile.png
lol not even close! are oyu related to anyone up in NH?

I had to bribe Mrs. Oz. We're renting a cabin and she gets to go shopping and to Dollywood if it's still open.
lau.gif

This is my oldest son on I hike we took on Pinnacle Mt. a while back. This is the site of the biggest wildfire in our state right now.
very pretty!!!

Phil you did look 12. Gotta love the wheel hat.

pretty flowers posted above.

Night all. I will try to catch up in the morning. :)

I think i still havr that hat.... If i find it I'll snap a selfie..... ;)
Phil, haven't watched it yet... we were getting caught up with Scorpion...

WV, tell him you gotta go to Knoxville!! I can bring greys to you!! Don't have any extra pastels yet, but I got blue fawns and you can breed your own pastels!! :fl :fl

It was good.... I didn't say what happened..... But check out the season previews.....

lol... yeah, Shade was eating watermelon one day... started tossing some to them... once the big ducks realized what it was, I don't think another piece ever touched the ground... :gig

My ducks are like that with bananas.
Wow, High winds on the Pond yesterday waves splashed all over my lily pad..  I had to vacate the computer room for grand daughter.  She was on an on line job interview from 5 to 11 PM.

Phil, Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.

Thank you..... 34 years.

Good morning everyone

Never thought watching someone welding could be so tiring :) anyway, the coop is done - just needs a play of primer and paint and it's good to go

Dont look directly into the arc
Yes, verrrry windy here!  :D

x2 Happy Anniversary @LittleLakePhil

Happy Anniversay Phil.

Thank you guys.... I woke up totally ready to celebrate my anniversary... (you all can laugh if you get it)..... :lau
(it was just a joke..... Lighten up)

You were watching someone weld ?  :eek:

I weld alot.... Own several welders and am bad for welding without a mask..... You don't want to wake up with what feels like an eye full of sand...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom