Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

What's up Phil!

Just trying to get caught up and get the Garden in....what are you doing?

It's great living like that, isn't it?

No other way to live....
Did someone put something in the water ?  Y'all are being entirely too rational.  I'm worried about you.

:idunno
Chris, you know that you have gotten into trouble with those films in the past.  Is the Pond nude barbecue on Sunday or Monday?

It's a week long event....

I'm not sure I could manage ten minutes. Reminds me of reading about a guy in Germany who placed adverts on the net for men to join him and be dismembered and killed - off the wall, but someone volunteered and the hot dog was the first course they both shared. Saw a documentary about it - makes our pond seem like a kindergarten

I read about that too.....:th

I get red quickly, then its olive/brown within hours. Italian blood in this body. ;)

Problem is, I don't expose much bare skin to the sun these days. :D

I skip the red part....straight to tan.....
Um, now?  What are you guys gonna do when I run out of stories?  Okay, let me see what I can find here.....

When Evan was about 5, and he and Tam were still living with us, he was laying on the floor whining about his tummy.
“Evan,” I asked him.  “Does it hurt or is it like you feel like you want to throw up?”

There was a pause, then a long, dramatic sigh.
“I think I’ll be alright, Gramma.  I think I just have erectile dysfunction.”
I can’t remember what I said or did, I just remember laughing until I cried.  But I remember him looking at me and telling me that if he didn’t get medical help in four hours he was gonna die.

:lau

I think that after 4 hours they just remove a body part.  :idunno

I thought that was about the time the bragging started..
So that's why I lost my thumb!?!?! :/

:/
Contamination? 

Off to watch grandson play in the second game of a Memorial Day tournament.  Last night his team won 12 to 3.  Must remember to act like a normal person.  :yiipchick

Have fun Sour....good luck

Wow!  Ya'll been a busy bunch of posters!!  No, I didn't catch up on the 698 that I missed.  Hope everyone has been well.  Did anyone remember to miss me?  ;)

Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

I missed you Deb. :hugs....speaking of missing people anyone heard from Ross lately? :idunno
Hope she's okay....

I guess everyone swallowed and drowned from my twinkles.
th.gif

Have a great weekend!

C ya next week!
Nite all.

Nope just got here and can tell you fer a fact that ifin hain't no shine in hit weuns not having none . so unles you is twinkling pure grain ackehalw not no boby had none .
hu.gif

Nope just got here and can tell you fer a fact that ifin hain't no shine in hit weuns not having none . so unles you is twinkling pure grain ackehalw not no boby had none .
hu.gif

I'm sorry what was that?

In english this time please?

I thought I was going to bed but...since some swimmers showed upppp

No other way to live....
idunno.gif

I read about that too.....
th.gif

lau.gif

hmm.png

I missed you Deb.
hugs.gif
....speaking of missing people anyone heard from Ross lately?
idunno.gif

Hope she's okay....

Well I is a little caught up
frow.gif

hu.gif
I'm scared....I actually understood that at the first reading.
hide.gif

Been very busy today. Ken and I got the van ready in case I do have to take Kendra and Jenny down to Denver.....Kenny's boss still hasn't given him a definite yes or no on him being the one to take them down, and I'd rather be ready just in case. Got 4 new tires put on <ouch>, an oil change, all the fluids checked and/or changed, and the back end of the van emptied of everything except the emergency road kit and Kendra's wheelchair, so we have plenty of room for luggage, catheters, etc. Now I wait.

I'm scared....I actually understood that at the first reading.
hide.gif

Been very busy today. Ken and I got the van ready in case I do have to take Kendra and Jenny down to Denver.....Kenny's boss still hasn't given him a definite yes or no on him being the one to take them down, and I'd rather be ready just in case. Got 4 new tires put on <ouch>, an oil change, all the fluids checked and/or changed, and the back end of the van emptied of everything except the emergency road kit and Kendra's wheelchair, so we have plenty of room for luggage, catheters, etc. Now I wait.

Is this a new language you could help me learn? You seem so nice and helpful.

Well I is a little caught up:frow
Hey K.....having a good weekend so far?
I'm scared....I actually understood that at the first reading. :oops: Been very busy today. Ken and I got the van ready in case I do have to take Kendra and Jenny down to Denver.....Kenny's boss still hasn't given him a definite yes or no on him being the one to take them down, and I'd rather be ready just in case. Got 4 new tires put on , an oil change, all the fluids checked and/or changed, and the back end of the van emptied of everything except the emergency road kit and Kendra's wheelchair, so we have plenty of room for luggage, catheters, etc. Now I wait.
Blooie you wear me out

Last edited:
No other way to live....
:idunno
I read about that too.....:th
:lau
:/
I missed you Deb. :hugs....speaking of missing people anyone heard from Ross lately? :idunno
Hope she's okay....
. I'm friends with Ross on Facebook. She seems good, had a birthday and has posted some really cute photos.

Back
Top Bottom