Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Perhaps commission.
Are you sure it's not transmission? Admission?

Well.... my youngest son is coming home for a visit today.
Kirk. (Named after Kirk Gibson. 1984 world series a winners) hasn't been up in 2 years he doesn't have the freedom to do so like Jeremy.
It'll bee a good diversion.......,:)
Enjoy your visit!

I never eat the same food two days in a row.....i eat leftovers for sure..... but always a day inbetween.
Yeah, I was being lazy about cooking so I could spend a couple of hours after work painting on the coop, priorities you know, lol

I been busy... My next creation and yep made the chain every link the pendant is about the size of a silver dollar
View attachment 983268 View attachment 983269
Beautiful!
Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I appreciate it.

They had to stop surgery on dad last night due to blood loss and will probably take him back in today. Not sure if they can bypass the other blockages in the knee area and may have to amputate just above the knee. :(
Oh, Friday, continued thoughts and prayers.

BTW.... I'm starting to like this phone.... it's getting better.
And I'm having to edit a little less as I go.
These swipe keyboards learn as you go.... I'm guessing this one is figuring out just how bad of a swyper I am.....:lau

Some of the"corrections" are real head scratchers, aren't they? Like how is that even close to what I was saying?

I have never tried an oyster mushroom. Morels is all I've ever had. Now I want to try some of the other ones. But we don't get a lot of different mushrooms growing around here.

Yeah, I was being lazy about cooking so I could spend a couple of hours after work painting on the coop, priorities you know, lol

Beautiful!

Oh, Friday, continued thoughts and prayers.

Some of the"corrections" are real head scratchers, aren't they? Like how is that even close to what I was saying?
No problem here.....i just don't want to eat the same thing 2 days in a row..... but trust me I eat a lot of left overs..... my wife never had figured out how to cook for 2..... and I never figured out I've to shop for 2..... note the 3 full freezers in my house and well stocked pantry

I have never tried an oyster mushroom. Morels is all I've ever had. Now I want to try some of the other ones. But we don't get a lot of different mushrooms growing around here.
Oysters are great...... you see what they look like..... there aren't supposed to be any poisonous mushrooms that look anything like them...... still always be certain of what your eating.
Oysters can be identified by their smell..... they smell like black licorice...... very sweet Anise smell.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom