Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I shouldn't even be here..... that's a strange thing to live with.
When my first chemo quit working and my white count hit 60000 plus and climbing. I should have been on my way out.
I'm glad that I was able to get a transplant and that it worked. I know what those next 20 years brought...... the good and the bad.
And I'm glad I didn't miss them.

My wife bumped my hand and caused my to post long before i was ready...... but the truth is things aren't looking good at all.
Rachel (donrea) is home.
She didn't want to die in a hospital.
I'm sorry I can't quit crying...... good night
:hugsI'm, sorry Phil .

Sigh, I might get out of rabbits before I've really gotten into them.

The doe kindled today - two stillborn babies :( I feel bad for her and I'm disappointed. I have no buck to try breeding her to again because my buck still hasn't shown back up. And I did find someone who breeds these guys and would have a buck available but she lives two and half hours away and to be honest, I just don't feel like going that far.

I dunno, I'm pretty disheartened. Feeling like I'll maybe try to rehome this doe and use the hutch I built as a chick grow out pen for now, and maybe think about getting into rabbits again down the road. Maybe something like angoras or lops, which seem to be more plentiful in my area.[/QUOTE] Pix the ones you want are the not so common ones . Sorry for the kits . Rabbits are really affected by stress . Yours had a lot really close to birth . I'd let the doe settle in get another buck and keep going . lock the doors of course

I shouldn't even be here..... that's a strange thing to live with.
When my first chemo quit working and my white count hit 60000 plus and climbing. I should have been on my way out.
I'm glad that I was able to get a transplant and that it worked. I know what those next 20 years brought...... the good and the bad.
And I'm glad I didn't miss them.
We're glad your a survivor Phil other wise we wouldn't have got to know you .

:hugsI'm, sorry Phil .

Sigh, I might get out of rabbits before I've really gotten into them.

The doe kindled today - two stillborn babies :( I feel bad for her and I'm disappointed. I have no buck to try breeding her to again because my buck still hasn't shown back up. And I did find someone who breeds these guys and would have a buck available but she lives two and half hours away and to be honest, I just don't feel like going that far.

I dunno, I'm pretty disheartened. Feeling like I'll maybe try to rehome this doe and use the hutch I built as a chick grow out pen for now, and maybe think about getting into rabbits again down the road. Maybe something like angoras or lops, which seem to be more plentiful in my area.
Pix the ones you want are the not so common ones . Sorry for the kits . Rabbits are really affected by stress . Yours had a lot really close to birth . I'd let the doe settle in get another buck and keep going . lock the doors of course

We're glad your a survivor Phil other wise we wouldn't have got to know you .[/QUOTE]
Yup that was part of being glad i didn't miss out on them....

Pix the ones you want are the not so common ones . Sorry for the kits . Rabbits are really affected by stress . Yours had a lot really close to birth . I'd let the doe settle in get another buck and keep going . lock the doors of course

We're glad your a survivor Phil other wise we wouldn't have got to know you .
Yup that was part of being glad i didn't miss out on them....[/QUOTE]
Well I didn't post this

Back
Top Bottom