Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:oops:

Hey all. Dad is doing better so we decided to go camping in Southern CO and see the kids for a couple days. I'm exhausted, and beyond stressed to the point of being numb.

First chart I opened today I got the dreaded pop up "You are entering the chart of a deceased patient. Are you sure you want to continue?" Not what I needed.

But it does put things in perspective. No matter how hard things are, someone out there has it worse. Sometimes comfort is all that can be offered.

It will be good to get away for a bit.
Happy dads doing good . Dang them chickens was just getting to known who you are too.:lauYou need time off you work to much . :thumbsup

:oops:

Happy dads doing good . Dang them chickens was just getting to known who you are too.:lauYou need time off you work to much . :thumbsup

I got your start ready for you...

20170520_145602.jpg

Hey all. Dad is doing better so we decided to go camping in Southern CO and see the kids for a couple days. I'm exhausted, and beyond stressed to the point of being numb.

First chart I opened today I got the dreaded pop up "You are entering the chart of a deceased patient. Are you sure you want to continue?" Not what I needed.

But it does put things in perspective. No matter how hard things are, someone out there has it worse. Sometimes comfort is all that can be offered.

It will be good to get away for a bit.
Hope you have a great time, Friday. Me thinks you deserve it!

Back
Top Bottom