Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

@WVduckchick not sure which quote it was but be carful getting shavings from a regular mill, find out what they are milling first, cedar is poisonous as are many other trees

in fact when K(?) posted that site i looked at it and have all of those trees in or very near my horses pasture/paddock i knew about a couple but not others

looks great, and that pig looks yummy!

awesome!

maybe we should be

yes!! and that looks like it would make an awesome incubator lol

looks great!!

my husband would freak out if i rearranged anything! and he wont let me near the tools :oops:
Fun!!! i want one!! my neighbor has one and he does some pretty awsome stuff with it!

you are very trainable

thats awesome!!

thats unfortunate a good wine is amazing, and i love beer and many other things too

lol, smart man

my daughter is a capricorn

i thought Dan wanted to be the pool boy?

what route did he take through NE? up the coast?

View attachment 1094218

:hugs we are picking up hay tomorrow but the guy we hay for wont let us take out the elevator unless we are filling the 3rd floor/loft, says its too much work to get out
(he hasnt filled the 3rd floor loft in over 10 years-hes very lazy)

:duc

:love awwwwww

:love awwwwww

I'm 5' 2.5"

YES!!!!!!! :highfive:

thats awesome!! when i get my new(old 1840s) house i am getting one! my friend is holding onto it for me, its the tan/green enamel and works beautifully

lol, my grandmother-in-law is barely 4'10", and might be less now

:hugs and :pop how tall is K, he never did answer

thats shorter than chaos

LOL

so sorry to hear this :hugs hope you are enjoying the rest of your time there!
so very true!!

thats no good phil, have you told your doc??

lol, its your funeral

1297691146560_ORIGINAL.jpg

awesome!!! congrasts!!

:pop

:love thats awesome!!!!!

:goodpost::lau

same here, but i cant say my alphabet backwards

sorry your GSs team didnt make it but it does sound like both have some great kids and coaches leading them

who wants an idle bone?

never thought about it like that, but i have always planned on teaching my daughter cursive

that is very sad

:hugs sorry your day was so horrible
i have a greavel floor then shavings on top, when i rake/shove the shavings out i put pelletized lime down to help with the smell and neutralize the ammonia, i also put it in my horses stall and in my compost/manure heap
we also have a lot of pine trees and very acidic soil so it helps a lot

lime

probably more than i should, never thought about it being harmful, it is a naturally occuring rock so :confused:

adorable!!!! good luck with the weasel!!

i liked it way better and hallie berry is awesome in it
so did you watch it??

and the ducks loved it
lol

:hugs glad he's ok

i saw that, hope we get more updates soon!!

which ones?

i can still get film at my local rite aid for my 35, i love old cars/trucks/barns and stone walls

its inevitable we're all going someday

we let them think they are right ;)

:love :love

never heard that one
Liz, you need to come on more often. Your post is so long it makes me dizzy! I don't know what route he took through New England, maybe the Mass Turnpike?

:love. :love

View attachment 1094169 View attachment 1094171 Phil, as requested
Top one is a 1.5 pound roach (with spawning scars) and second one a small perch. Bagged around 20 this morning

Nice!!

Noise... just pets... no worries about egg binding, giving extra calcium, hunting for eggs... availability...

They couldn't find a female, and took a while to even find a male...

I'll only ever be able to have drakes at the farm. Don't want hens laying eggs all over the place out here and attracting more varmints!

Lots of 'daft' here at the Pond.

fixed it for ya ;)

Lol, i just looked up Susie on google. You don't want to know what a susie is in jail!

:pop

I'm off to go move a chicken coop. Wish me luck :fl

good luck!

@WVduckchick not sure which quote it was but be carful getting shavings from a regular mill, find out what they are milling first, cedar is poisonous as are many other trees

in fact when K(?) posted that site i looked at it and have all of those trees in or very near my horses pasture/paddock i knew about a couple but not others

i think Benny posted that and like you, i was surprised! I saved it to read in more depth. Probably should go do that now. I do appreciate all the options/help people gave though!

That's a H3LL of a multi-quote, even for you:eek:
I think you just shattered your own record
its possible :oops: lol
I'll only ever be able to have drakes at the farm. Don't want hens laying eggs all over the place out here and attracting more varmints!

i think Benny posted that and like you, i was surprised! I saved it to read in more depth. Probably should go do that now. I do appreciate all the options/help people gave though!
i knew about some, but heck i have so many maple trees my lot would be barren, and i know i have a few of the others too

Can't leave the door open for a nice cool breeze without Tara coming in for a bite of dog food! :D

We're staying at the farm tonight for the first time in a very long time!!
View attachment 1094317
lol, makes me laugh even more bc my hubbys exwife was tara :lau

Back
Top Bottom