Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Did you all know that Chris's middle name is 'Randy' ?

Now we know why there are so many monkeys in his yard
lau.gif

So I'm really thinking this phone will work out. But I got this one over the pixel because it takes an SD card and I have 558 albums on it..... However it won't play my music.... So it said to format the SD card. I did lost all my music. So I thought no problem I'll just download it back on to the SD card.... Unfortunately when I did that my computer won't download to the card.
Arrrrrg so I guess I'm taking my phone and my laptop to Verizon and telling them to figure out how to get my music from the laptop to the phone......

So I'm really thinking this phone will work out. But I got this one over the pixel because it takes an SD card and I have 558 albums on it..... However it won't play my music.... So it said to format the SD card. I did lost all my music. So I thought no problem I'll just download it back on to the SD card.... Unfortunately when I did that my computer won't download to the card.
Arrrrrg so I guess I'm taking my phone and my laptop to Verizon and telling them to figure out how to get my music from the laptop to the phone......

At least you still have it all on your comp... that still sucks though...

Back
Top Bottom