Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Howdy howdy.... dang these west coast ballgames are gonna kill me.
Work wants me to come back in tomorrow and look at something....i don't know it's a 60 mile round trip and they didn't even give me gas money today......i probably will but it's not gonna be a habit.
Welded up a nice platform on my boat trailer today.... got tired of trying to balance in the trailer tongue while pulling the boat to load it.
Then I decided a nice ride on the 4 wheeler through the woods to the store to buy a red pop sounded great.....i filled the 4wheeler with gas and it wouldn't start...... when i finally did get it started it was pissing gas all over.... well with the little tool kit that came with the machine...i tore the carb down and cleaned it and put it Back together. Finally 3 hours later I got back home just in time to put the birds up and watch the ball game.......:he

Finally got a chance to say hi and everyone is going to bed!

Worked in the garden for 2 hours, worked on charts for 7 hours and acccidentally smoked a turkey for 6 hours (About a half hour too long) because I was stuck in a complicated chart.

Then, one of our trees just decided to shed a branch:

IMG_6469.JPG

IMG_6468.JPG

Good thing DH parked my dad's truck on the other side of the driveway! But now we have to cut it up.

Attachments

• IMG_6469.JPG
    IMG_6469.JPG
    955.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Finally got a chance to say hi and everyone is going to bed!

Worked in the garden for 2 hours, worked on charts for 7 hours and acccifentally smoked a turkey for 6 hours (About a half hour too long because I was stuck in a complicated chart.

Then, one of our trees just decided to shed a branch:

View attachment 1050172

View attachment 1050169

Good thing DH parked my dad's truck on the other side of the driveway! But now we have to cut it up.
Yup good thing...... where's my peice of turkey.
:)

Yup good thing...... where's my peice of turkey.
:)

Even though it was overcooked, it came out pretty good. Rubbed under the skin with 1/2 butter 1/2 bacon grease with sprigs of fresh lemon basil. Put apples inside to keep the moisture. It's in the fridge - but don't come down this week to get it because we are having a record heat wave and it's miserable. Thought I left these temps in SoCal! Monsoons can't get here soon enough.

Good night all! Happy summer solstice!
:frow

Even though it was overcooked, it came out pretty good. Rubbed under the skin with 1/2 butter 1/2 bacon grease with sprigs of fresh lemon basil. Put apples inside to keep the moisture. It's in the fridge - but don't come down this week to get it because we are having a record heat wave and it's miserable. Thought I left these temps in SoCal! Monsoons can't get here soon enough.

:frow
yeah I seen those temps....Pensmaster sent me a screenshot of his weather in PM.
He shows 108 for tomorrow... ouch

Back
Top Bottom