Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:hugs
Howdy Pond Peeps how is everyone doing?? Just stopping by to say hello, I know you are all so lost without me this past few weeks have been hell..quick rundown.. I took my "mom" to the beach and that turned out to be a disater not worth mentioning, once I got home I broke my arm chasing Ava, my grandfather passed away and took a piece of me with him, I got sun poisoning and sun burn probably worse than I ever have ( this was after the trip to the beach) I'm finally on the mend and tripped over something this morning and broke 2 toes. I'm going to need more bubble wrap ASAP.. oh and I have homicidal ducks it turns out..
:hugs:hugs:hugs Sorry for your loss and all you're going through.

Doesn't everyone do that ? Good morning, Pond Pervs.
Morning, Sour!

Morning folks. I am so excited to be awak this early on a day off. Can you tell?
Your enthusiasm is underwhelming...

Ahem...and your lamps! ;) :hugs

:hugs :hugs Definitely more bubble wrap needed stat!! :hugs :hugs Nice to "see" you, though. Sorry for the loss of your grandfather.

Good morning Pond Peeps!

Last day of work before I'm off for 5 days!! :celebrate :woot
Enjoy those days off!

Good morning folks. i still haven't gone to work this morning. Waiting on one lav orp to finish zipping, then off I'll go. 7 have hatched, the one zipping, and pips in the other 6. I've never had 100% hatch with lavs so maybe this time :fl

Deb, thanks for the correction, you are most certainly right! :hugs

Lucy hang in there darlin, it's gotta get better. :hugs

IMG_4856.JPG

Good morning folks. i still haven't gone to work this morning. Waiting on one lav orp to finish zipping, then off I'll go. 7 have hatched, the one zipping, and pips in the other 6. I've never had 100% hatch with lavs so maybe this time :fl

Deb, thanks for the correction, you are most certainly right! :hugs

Lucy hang in there darlin, it's gotta get better. :hugs
Yeah!!! Fingers crossed they all hatch!

Back
Top Bottom