Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Oh my. You poor thing. Hope things look better for you asap.

Bounce houses are extremely dangerous.

Look him up on you tube. He is hilarious! And easy on the eyes too

I like the ones where they order a ice cream cone pay for it and then slap it outta their hand lol

Oh no! Poor chic s and brood y hope they are ok.
Lol

Is it my phone or has BYC been super slow since the change? I'm about to throw my phone but I need to make sure it's still under warranty first. SNICKER
I went through preferences and checked email notifications on a few things, got rid of a couple things...hopefully I'm good. Thank you guys for suggesting something I should've thought of but my ditzy self sucks at communication and now I'm a few shades blonder than usual so....

Is it my phone or has BYC been super slow since the change? I'm about to throw my phone but I need to make sure it's still under warranty first. SNICKER
I went through preferences and checked email notifications on a few things, got rid of a couple things...hopefully I'm good. Thank you guys for suggesting something I should've thought of but my ditzy self sucks at communication and now I'm a few shades blonder than usual so....
My phone is super slow at loading pages on this site also

seems fine to me. Just remember not to use the BYC app - it's not designed for the new site

:confused:
Howdy Pond Peeps how is everyone doing?? Just stopping by to say hello, I know you are all so lost without me this past few weeks have been hell..quick rundown.. I took my "mom" to the beach and that turned out to be a disater not worth mentioning, once I got home I broke my arm chasing Ava, my grandfather passed away and took a piece of me with him, I got sun poisoning and sun burn probably worse than I ever have ( this was after the trip to the beach) I'm finally on the mend and tripped over something this morning and broke 2 toes. I'm going to need more bubble wrap ASAP.. oh and I have homicidal ducks it turns out..
:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsSorry you lost your grandfather .Please be more careful .

Doesn't everyone do that ? Good morning, Pond Pervs.
Everyone I know to be sane .:lau

Ok that's what I thought you meant. No, she's a black sex link.
Combs wrong Dan think you got a mixed breed there . sex link and something with a pea or rose comb .

Went to check on the broody I moved o the new pen...Eggs were floating.:(
Didn't know there was a leak in the pen. Got em out n put in a dry spot. She was hovering and growling and sat right back down on the eggs. One had started zipping too. Don't know if any survived. Damn rain, damn leaks...Ugh
:fl:fl

Me too, I'm just soooo mad. Don't know whether I should scream or cry.
You just keep on keeping on is what you do . Screaming helps neighbors think I'm nuts life goes on .:confused:

I'll have a few nips on your behalf then :D

:eek: For a second there I thought you were writing in English, but then I realised that it was impossible - everyone likes gin :lau
Well everyone that's with you in that house of mirrors anyway :lau

Well maybe not, it's that good ole southern twang some just have a hard time understanding.;)
:confused: Everybody knows good whiskey ain't been interfered with by no revenuer . You can fix what ales you and treat your cuts and scratch's. You can also run your truck on it . :thumbsup

I'm probably somewhere between Meryl Streep and Tanya Tucker with a bit of Sally Fields thrown in for good measure.lol
That's makes you a good talker a good singer and short don't it :lau

Can somebody please tell me why I'm getting notifications on everything that has anything to do with ducks but not any notifications on threads I've actually commented? I am not adjusting well to the new BYC at all. I do have a new baby who is 4 days old today...I feel bad snagging the little thing from its mama but I don't need another crazy goose.View attachment 1060643
This baby thinks you have to be holding it constantly! I did take him or her with me to run errands and my shoulder was the only place the brat was happy. Little one loves being in the car looking around...had a lot of crazy looks from people while driving. LOL
Sometimes if you don't go to subscribed threads the new format will stop sending you email notifications until you log onto it and post It must have a auto tracking system programed in .Something's I like about it and something's I don't .

:confused: :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugsSorry you lost your grandfather .Please be more careful .

Everyone I know to be sane .:lau

Combs wrong Dan think you got a mixed breed there . sex link and something with a pea or rose comb .

:fl:fl

You just keep on keeping on is what you do . Screaming helps neighbors think I'm nuts life goes on .:confused:

Well everyone that's with you in that house of mirrors anyway :lau

:confused: Everybody knows good whiskey ain't been interfered with by no revenuer . You can fix what ales you and treat your cuts and scratch's. You can also run your truck on it . :thumbsup

That's makes you a good talker a good singer and short don't it :lau

Sometimes if you don't go to subscribed threads the new format will stop sending you email notifications until you log onto it and post It must have a auto tracking system programed in .Something's I like about it and something's I don't .
She's only 15 weeks old, definitely a single comb. She came out of a hatchery as a sex link so :confused:

She's only 15 weeks old, definitely a single comb. She came out of a hatchery as a sex link so :confused:
The comb should be more developed at 15 weeks . took a second look .Yeah it's a single comb . guess I'm used to a black not having so much color . Be interesting to see what she looks like at a year .
seems fine o me. Just remember not to use the BYC app - it's not designed for the new site
I don't do smart phones .My little pea brain and fat fingers aren't made for it .

The comb should be more developed at 15 weeks . took a second look .Yeah it's a single comb . guess I'm used to a black not having so much color . Be interesting to see what she looks like at a year .
I don't do smart phones .My little pea brain and fat fingers aren't made for it .
All the sex link combs look like that :confused: :hmm She's got the most gold, the others I have mistaken for the Australorps before.

Back
Top Bottom