Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So, yesterday there was a police helicopter flying over my house. It sounded like they were going to land on my roof so I went out to look. Next thing I know my whole street was blocked off by more cop cars than I could count & there was a K9 unit walking thru the field in front of my house. The dog got wind of someone hiding in the bamboo & went tearing in, followed by like 10 uniforms. They pulled the guy out of the field bloodied by the dog & spent the next couple hours searching thru the field. Turns out the guy had robbed 3 stores right down the street at gunpoint, then ran into the field, tossed the gun & hid in the bushes. They obviously couldn't find the weapon. They were out there till after dark last night with flashlights & half the day today. They even brought the guy (one arm fully bandaged) back out to help them look this morning. They were gone when I came back this afternoon & I don't know if they ever found it or not. I'm hoping they didn't just give up & leave it out there. They left a few used latex gloves & a dried puddle of blood in the middle of my road. :sick
I love police dogs!!! :love He was so happy he got the guy

Hopefully they found it... you'd think they would have gotten metal detectors out if they didn't...

Btw, they NEVER clean up after themselves... my only pet peeve about law enforcement, but guess it's a clause in the whole 'serve and protect' contract... :rolleyes:

I loved my last comment. ;) :ya

And ok... I can do twice (hack, wheeze) to EVERYONE?? sheesh! Maybe I can pay the boys with some ground beef and buns. :drool

And then.... twice, as in one week apart, right?

:lau and yeah, you are right as always... should probably just get a new wafer... I can swap out easy. :old

Yes, everyone... bribe the heck outta them boys, lol... ask WV if she did 2 days in a row or separated...

Hope Sally just needs a new wafer... :fl

Sad that they didn't clean up after themselves. :rolleyes:

Glad nothing bad happened.

BTW, I am tired of being cold! Still double layered both top and bottom... AND huddled under a blanket... and I keep loosing my hat! Sheesh! I am worse than the boys! :barnie

I'd say put a chain on it like you do for glasses, but I have a feeling that would be a bad idea for you... :oops:

Hopefully they found it... you'd think they would have gotten metal detectors out if they didn't...

Btw, they NEVER clean up after themselves... my only pet peeve about law enforcement, but guess it's a clause in the whole 'serve and protect' contract... :rolleyes:

Yes, everyone... bribe the heck outta them boys, lol... ask WV if she did 2 days in a row or separated...

Hope Sally just needs a new wafer... :fl

I'd say put a chain on it like you do for glasses, but I have a feeling that would be a bad idea for you... :oops:

yeah, :lau I would probably behead myself.

@WVduckchick treating chickens... 2 times to treat for scale lice... 2 times right after each other? or a week apart?

and how well did it work? What did you do with the coop?

Back
Top Bottom