Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thought Id catch you all up on the "downsizing " project here.. they are hiding nests and showing up with babies
..:lau
20190719_160747.jpg
20190719_160621.jpg
20190719_160634.jpg
20190723_120602.jpg

So much for downsizing..:gig

Well thats kinda cool then! I bet its neat to be able to watch them! :love

Thanks.. ya want some of em?:lau
Nooooooope

:oops:

I worked hard to downsize.... and so far so good.... still need to get rid of more though...

Got rid of my Dominiques, and all mutt bantams.

I only have FIVE pure bantams.

Still too many standards though.... down to 2 standard breeds.... so far I have failed to cut down to 1.

Nooooooope

:oops:

I worked hard to downsize.... and so far so good.... still need to get rid of more though...

Got rid of my Dominiques, and all mutt bantams.

I only have FIVE pure bantams.

Still too many standards though.... down to 2 standard breeds.... so far I have failed to cut down to 1.
I certainly dont blame ya! I got rid of a bunch too, they just know where the good hidin spots are around here..:rolleyes:

Sounds like you've done great with it!
2 standard breeds isnt bad.. is it?:pop

I certainly dont blame ya! I got rid of a bunch too, they just know where the good hidin spots are around here..:rolleyes:

Sounds like you've done great with it!
2 standard breeds isnt bad.. is it?:pop
Well... except they still eat.... :idunno

Might not get any income from spouse this year.... and we already scrape pretty low down in the barrel.

@perchie.girl !!! (Deb)
tho I haven't been commenting much, I've been closely following your journey .:highfive: Way to go!!! :fl I hope the difficulty with the breathing is just at lack of fuel as your body adjusts to burning a new energy source and you regain some of your "get up and go". Can't wait til next spring when we can see the pics of you flying along on your horse!
I bought fuel yesterday in the form of Fruit and fresh motzerella.... Turkey slices and sourdough bread and Tuna.... The bread I have to be careful with and chew it till its completely dissolved but half a sandwich cut into a quarter sandwich will be heaven.
Love me some Sour Dough....

deb

I know how to do both these things... Count me in!!! :highfive:

Vote just passed today...... to fire tenured professors.

Sigh

We won't know if spouse gets cut for maybe a month... but if yes... I think our health insurance immediately stops. Not clear.

I have savings... but only enough savings and income to float us all for a year???? :idunno

Unless we move.... then I could cover everything. Well.... still no health coverage.

-sigh-

Oh Al! :hugsI cant like that! :hitFingers crossed & prayers being sent that this doesn't effect your wonderful family! :fl:fl

Back
Top Bottom