Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sunday already:confused:Islept in After 10 when I got up.:idunnonice sunny cold day .:yaJot some junk stuff need gone .Just dont want to do nothing atall.So it is trash day and I need to get to my doins.
I have just the opposite problem. I have at least a bit of talent in several areas which for me has not turned out to be a good thing. I'm like a squirrel caught in traffic. I start getting serious in one area and just as I begin to actually develop my skill I see a piece of artwork or pick up a new book and it's "ooooh! I need to do that!" and it's a 90o pivot and off I go. I'm still waiting for me to decide what I want to be when I grow up! :lau
Sound more like the squirrel from over the hedge. They gave him a caffene drink and he moved so fast no one could see him :lau.

What I do find that the last year or so I find myself returning to interests that I had laid aside years ago. I always wind up returning to my wood carving over and over but not always in the same form (forced to give up that one for many years because I could not risk getting seriously cut due to health/medications) but I enjoy small carvings (think I need to finally do the creche' Ive always meant to do) and I'm also being drawn back into rug design. One of my favorite antique/thrift shops bought out an entire store closing and wound up with a huge lot of yarns. I think I wound up with just about all of what they had (aka bags) that would work for my projects (I choose not to create things such as sweaters and hats etc. tho I do know how). I've also found myself picking up a lot paste acrylic paints whenever I come across a sale etc. lately with no idea what that's about, yet. Here I go again, "Squirrel" :lau
Yep it's trash day time to get rid of some of my bargains. And tally money wasted.:confused:I have a plan .I'm the clearance self guy .Whatever self guy , TSC Walmarts I love Bargain hunt .I still don't know what that 10 dollar rack and pinion fits ,but the price was just to good to pass up.:lau.

I figured Israel would have an Olympic Equestrian team
There are some clubs and people that own horses and the meat cattle ranches in the Golan heights do use them but we are a very small country 60% of it desert and we are unfortunately in a very urban development, so open spaces, in which a person can ride a horse freely, are rare and need to drive to them, which makes everything not worth the effort.

I grew up on 160 acre cattle ranch so space was never limited went to school with kids that did not know space they would come out on the bus and just stand like WOW
first time my mare would nudge them they would smile and would teach them to go but slow till they had fallen once got back up thank stars kids are rubber

Back
Top Bottom