Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I am sick of holliday's. Do I get flowers? Do make a big meal,go out spend money I don't have .Besides Ben has been fretting for a few days ,and exploded when he got home yesterday.So planing to cook special for DW was the right choice ,going out was out of the question.Simple card humorous and a added line if she felt lucky I could take care of that too ,then handed her some scratch off lottery tickets .I never know .Can't have house plants Ben destroys everything .So I feel like a short order cook .Ben will only eat certain things .None of what I cooked for her.It's no wonder I never feal like eating after cooking .DW was happy so I did good .I don't care what you do to salmon. I don't like it .DW loves it I don't even like cooking it .But I'm under contrat .
Sounds like you did great!

At my house candy was exchanged....and I got what I wanted.

;)

So NICE!!!!

When it comes to kids we do it with love and do the best we can. I get it 'K'.
Princess did not win. Girl who won was in another play with her, and was the one that she thought should win. I was polite, I was even social, but you know 'stuff happens'. Front tooth decides to exit my mouth during the cocktail hour - on hands and knees looking for it. :lau So now snaggle tooth the redneck husband appears. Ate the meal and decided to put the tooth back in since I was done eating. Out it pops again just as a busboy is taking my plate. He turns on his phone light and the two of us hit our knees hunting the errant tooth. :idunno What can I say. You can dress me up, but gotta be careful about taking me to the Country Club.
All the Princess said was, "Why did you put it back in?" I replied, "I didn't want to embarrass you." We both cracked up with laughter. :lau

:gig :lau:gig

Good morning, Pondies.

Sounds like you did great!

At my house candy was exchanged....and I got what I wanted.

;)

So NICE!!!!

Pictures ?

I would love to hang out with you and Princess sometime. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

She's the most fun of anyone that I have ever known . We try not to create problems where none exist, and have gotten pretty good at that.

We set up a temporary fence outside the door to the garage office, so the goat kids can come outside on their own. They can squeeze thru the posts, but the dog can’t, and we also ran the dog wire around it to make him keep his distance. I’m teaching them where it’s safe, if Dudley gets a little too enthusiastic. He could care less about the bigger kid, (renamed to Sampson, I think that’s gonna stick). He wants to chase the little one (Dinky, if that sticks)

Front tooth decides to exit my mouth during the cocktail hour - on hands and knees looking for it. :lau So now snaggle tooth the redneck husband appears. Ate the meal and decided to put the tooth back in since I was done eating. Out it pops again just as a busboy is taking my plate. He turns on his phone light and the two of us hit our knees hunting the errant tooth. :idunno What can I say. You can dress me up, but gotta be careful about taking me to the Country Club.

Oh dear God! :th:lau :hugs

I'm a walking disaster. If you & I ever met in person, we'd be like a Laurel & Hardy YouTube sensation.

Top of the afternoon pond folk. :frow Dewormed 7 goats today .I really need to get busy and build a workinrig chute.Floor needs to be a little higher than waist high .Hooves grow like crazy on them critters .:thCattle squeeze chute is to big ,I'm to old to be bending down.Have a plan in mind ,just need to do it .@sourland Walmart has tooth expoxy. :lau Look on the brite side .Think about where you would have had to look if you sallow it .:gig
Sorry Uncle K but no sir. I am with her. I told my daddy the same thing that theyare to be treated equally and i thank God hes stuck to it. Of course deep in our hearts my little double miracle is special, but the other children are to be treated just the same because i have raised them all their lives to be Mine. Those boys call me mom, the teen calls me her mom to anyone who doesnt understand the situation but mrs melissa when speaking to me.
DIL says one thing she does another.When when My son adopted the kids . DIL changed her daughters first name to her mothers name .So now she insists that she be called by that name .So seemed stupid to me . I don't refuse to call her that but not going to make it a point to do so.But she has forced Conner to call her by her new first name. We have called her Abby from day one .It is wrong to force the child to call his sister by the name he has always known .And to discipline him for not doing it. So the person who says they will not be treated differently is doing just that.Perents and grandparents will love the chldren with a spiecal love for that child .Because chirldren are different .She told my son when they were dating that I made her sad .Why because I talked to my chrildren .Treated them like people relized that they were in fact chirldren .And as chrildren had to learn how the world works.They would have to do something really bad to be spanked.Which was very rare .What you do for one you should do something of equal value for the other.I always picked up both my twins at once when they came to be held .And ifin you ain't spoiling my youngun right I'll just have to come show you how.:lau
Evening Pondies. Sour, And the winner is??

Took the kids out on a leash today, as the sun finally showed itself and it was above freezing.
View attachment 2027277View attachment 2027278View attachment 2027279
Them boys is going to be spoiled.

:lau

Back
Top Bottom