Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

found em at Chewy

There are the kinds that are just for males... on the web page I shared the link with.

doggie diapers

They are washable and resuable... Though there are some that are disposable if you want to go that rout. some are specifically for males and some are "Unisex" LOL

deb

Brilliant Deb! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!! :wee:hugs

as Ronott would say I went down the rabbit hole on Google

They make suspenders for the diapers too.
1582413427612.png

I cant believe I have a dog in a baby stroller wearing diapers. :thHow did my life end up at this level of crazy? :oops:
geagrfical location .would be my guess.
anyone heard from phil lately ?
He was by .
Days ago .
That's a rhetorical question, right ?
I wish I understood them fancy. words.Let me think .if I came upon a lady pushing a pug in a stroller in California I,m pretty sure it would seem normal ,for out there that is. :lau In Tennessee .Well I would just have to think somebody left the door unlocked .

Dont know. I been wobbly since they started me on High blood pressure medicine. the last one i am still on affects me big time. Ice cold hands and feet.

I was very tired last night when i went to bed too. A case where I put my weight on the bed for balance and I wasnt close enough for the foundation to do the support.

I am not thinking clearly these days. Something has been distracting me in a good way. So That could be part of it as well. I get more accident prone when I have something on my mind.

Used to be Id fall for some reason or other about once or twice a year. It was a given.. Even back when I was fit and active. Right now I have no core strength and I am thinking I need to find some way to do that with out having to travel to work out. So I am thinking of getting a Used Total Gym.

Total Gyms use your body weight as the weights for your workout. I used one back when I was recoving from ACL repair surgery. I liked it alot. It was easy to adjust and just hop on and use. And I weighed more than I do now when I snapped the ACL in my leg.

deb
Get your BP checked again. Sounds familiar. Maybe they got it lower than ..your..used to.

Back
Top Bottom