Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

This is what it has come down to in my local grocery store:

E91EB273-38DF-42AF-9B0E-F1FCBB165DF3.jpeg

Our nearest Costco is 2 1/2 hours away. Last I heard, they were out of TP. Fortunately, I bought a couple of the large packs of TP a couple of months ago - before I knew there was going to be a crisis.
Ours has it and there is rationing (like you all are mentioning) all over the store. There's also a lengthy line to get in. It felt like I'd imagined war time would be.
I also was paying so much attention to all the "Limit 1" signs, the varying degrees of PPE people chose to wear, and the way people wouldn't even smile at one another, that I didn't get half of what I needed. :rolleyes:

This is what it has come down to in my local grocery store:

View attachment 2073387
Ours has it and there is rationing (like you all are mentioning) all over the store. There's also a lengthy line to get in. It felt like I'd imagined war time would be.
I also was paying so much attention to all the "Limit 1" signs, the varying degrees of PPE people chose to wear, and the way people wouldn't even smile at one another, that I didn't get half of what I needed. :rolleyes:

This is where we were 2wks ago. I’m here to tell you there’s hope. We are seeing the light at the end of that particular tunnel. :hugs

But, let's talk chickens... People snatching up chicks like crazy, but my next hatch is all for me. I am just doing a few replacements from each breed I like out back. The last 2 years I've only had broody incubated mutts, some of which are so feral I cannot get them in a coop at night, so they'll probably be raccoon fodder; so I thought it was time to put some more non-mutts out there.
I'm kind of excited about this. They should hatch next week.

Back
Top Bottom