Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Seattle to Shoreline have had it pretty bad we are 4 hours south
I have lock on my big girls had neighbor stealing eggs now even with him gone
I am still using the locks just because we do not leave in place most people would even think to come a small town off the beaten path no stop lights at all

It doesn't seem like Cali has had it as bad as I thought it would, or at least it's been more spread out over time.

I don’t know. We got hit about a month or so ago when we couldn’t figure out why there was continually no paper products at Costco. My the 1st week in March it was like the apocalypse. Now things are slowly normalizing. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Seattle to Shoreline have had it pretty bad we are 4 hours south
I have lock on my big girls had neighbor stealing eggs now even with him gone
I am still using the locks just because we do not leave in place most people would even think to come a small town off the beaten path no stop lights at all

We too have always people proofed the coops as well as predator proofed. Better safe than sorry & all that. You guys saw how I mourned the loss of a back pack... I’d be inconsolable if someone took one of my chickens.

I don’t know. We got hit about a month or so ago when we couldn’t figure out why there was continually no paper products at Costco. My the 1st week in March it was like the apocalypse. Now things are slowly normalizing. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I think that is when the panic buying started here.... or maybe it was the second week???

Anyway... as I said it is a tiny bit better.... but slow going.

At least milk and tuna are back...

Still waiting for rice, and TP

So... I did another walk today... so I am staying on track of my every other day goal..

Once I can do the uphill section without pausing every 20 steps... I will start doing one loop per day..

But since the uphills are so hard for me, I am thinking that that goal is a month out.

Goals are good & a month is better than never. I’m prone to slothism. I’m getting
very fat & lazy. :hmm It’ll be raining here all next week. Maybe it’s a good time for me to break out the old wii or start yoga.

So... I did another walk today... so I am staying on track of my every other day goal..

Once I can do the uphill section without pausing every 20 steps... I will start doing one loop per day..

But since the uphills are so hard for me, I am thinking that that goal is a month out.
We have a friend who became an ultra-marathon runner who began exactly this way. He said, "I just wanted to make it to the mailbox and back."

Son 2 and I dug in the garden for a couple hours. It's just about ready to be planted with my indoor starts - mostly tomatoes, but some cucumber, watermelon, eggplant, zucchini, etc. I'm ready to get these out of my kitchen!

Attachments

• IMG_20200324_173835576_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200324_173835576_HDR.jpg
    702.7 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom