Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hey Al refresh my memory. What kind of flooring did you get? and How do you like them now that you have been able to subject them to some abuse.

I just came home from lowes and am drooling over samples and I hope its the same stuff.

deb
Floorte Pro 6 series by Shaw floors

Is what I got. It is 100% waterproof... so even soakable, flooding is fine.

All of those pee puddles from the dog did NOT hurt the finish.

I can not yet see any damage... and it has been in my house for over 6 months.

Floorte Pro 6 series by Shaw floors

Is what I got. It is 100% waterproof... so even soakable, flooding is fine.

All of those pee puddles from the dog did NOT hurt the finish.

I can not yet see any damage... and it has been in my house for over 6 months.
Woo Hoo same manufacturer. I fell in love with the hickory. :wee

deb

they wont take home grown produce or eggs here.

deb
I know that the people in Anchorage that serve food to homeless have to serve only commercially prepackaged food.

Supposedly they are liable to lawsuits otherwise.

Stuff like that makes me so angry at people.

Luckily we are small town enough that our local food pantry takes everything... expired grocery store food, and home grown stuff, eggs, garden produce etc.

Well I don't feel as bad .Drove in for my prescription. And McDs for Ben. Took a pill came home passed out.
Better feeling silly than .That the only if I had worn a mask feeling.
Take a secound look, milk that has to much bacteria is deverted to the cheese factory .Some even turned into chocolate milk and sent out with a new date.While they will dump milk that is paid for maybe.It can be condensed and canned. Also give this some thought .China and South Korea had the public ware mask .Did not shut down the affected cities and still it took four months to come to a virus stand still .Simply meaning days without new cases. That is why they are saying June for the peak .Both countries required the citizens to ware mask .Company's small businesses and regular people sewing mask on personal sewing machines . All for free for our front line workers . That is what makes America GREAT ,and what makes me proud to be an American .Got this far and pain shut me down last night .

nope. the milk is clearly (and sadly) being dumped. Maybe in Tenn that's the way it works but up here all the milk is contracted to go in a specific direction/purpose and there is so much produced that there is no way it can be diverted to go somewhere else because those processors are already contracted for all the raw milk they can handle. In recent years we've had at least two major processors go under or bought out and shut down by competitors.
Here's proof it's being dumped
https://www.wisn.com/article/state-warns-of-fish-kills-from-milk-dumping/32034781
The state is trying to get the feds involved to buy the surplus and re-route it to areas in other states where there are shortages.

Back
Top Bottom