Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

All is quiet out here we commiserate with each other say choice words
we have a police force here that will pull over a quad this old lady was driving to
look at it as his wife wants one

A crimanal will find any possible way to commit a crime .Even wear a badge.And then those that insite a riot.As a means to thier crimanal intent.These are not god fearing considerate citizens of our country.Bear in mid that this is a small number of humans ,if you want to call them that.And once again only the bad element get most of the news coverage.I,m sure thier parents ,are Soooo Proud :th:mad:.And the good guys are over whelmed.,So I am in favor of the whole secound amendment being returned to it's full meaning. We have the right to bear arms ,just so long as it takes five steps to retrieve and make the weapon useable.So if you l live long enough to get out of your car .#1 open the trunk #2 get the gun #3 get the. Bullets #4 load the gun .#5 If you live through all that everything is going to be peachy. :idunnoSo JUST STAY HOME WHERE YOU CAN STILL SLEEP WITH YOUR GUN . So instead of voting and working for change they take to the streets .And think they have the right to do it with force .I say the national guard has not been deployed enough .The bottom line will be higher taxes to pay for what they destroy. Higher premiums too. And more usless laws .I don,t know a sole that is protesting.Good ciztens believe in the rule of law .:oldj

Forgot to say howdy :frow :frow Been watching protest and riots.They just smashed a window of a nashville police car . For the most part pretty peaceful. Whole bunch of people there just to see what happens .Caring signs that say no justice .I guess they want the cop lynched .Arresting him and charging him with murder isn't good enough .:barnie:mad:

Sporadic post... sorry long. Not writing this for sympathy just reporting on whats going on for me physically.

Therapy is doing a number on me. I had a panic attack during the evaluation. Then when the Actual therapist on Friday I actually Screamed when she had me lay on my back on the table. Bent knees helped some and rolling knees from side to side hurt all three ways side center and side. But surprisingly it partially mitigated after a while. My own stubbornness kept me going till she told me to stop.

I had no Idea how bad I was because I had been carefully avoiding pain for what a mounts to years now.

I am in pain today. I slept most of the day. But the pain is that which is from exercise mostly. I can be happy for that. She had me work on my leg ligaments and flexibility issues. And walk without the walker about twenty feet turn around and come back. I only staggered a couple of times Back was screaming when I got back. She sat me down in a soft-backed chair and put Moist heat behind my back.

Oh that was lovely. I sat there a good half hour it lasted that long.

I am ready to throw out my walker as soon as I can make it without. I almost pitched it at the clinic. It has no breaks the seat is broken and its partially the reason I am off kilter strength wise. Loading it in and out of the trunk.

I do Know I am a long way from being free from it. And My tears after the session were because I am soo overwhelmed by the journey ahead. These first weeks are going to be my hardest. But I REFUSE TO GIVE UP, as bad as I want to give in.

I am getting ex-rays soon of my back for the new Chiropractor. Hopefully they will Confirm one way or the other if I have Scoliosis developing. I have always had a sway back but its always been reasonably straight when it came to side to side.

I been falling a-lot these past couple of years. A sign? Maybe. Cause and effect? My left leg is definitely the weaker of the two. And I seem to fall on my left side mostly.

So there it is in a nutshell. As small of a nutshell as I can write.

There are some who have suggested I get this all looked in to. And now you know why I have been dragging my feet. Pun intended.

deb (who is cross posting three different places Sorry in advance)

Back
Top Bottom