Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ok Browsing through Craigslist this morning.... Someone Slap me up but I saw this ad and fell in love

View attachment 2235267

Anatolian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees Pups... :love Inherited the short coat from the Anatolian. This is the only one with Dark face markings. Location near Palm Springs.

deb
Very cute dog.

Those need good fences or they will roam faaaaaaaaaaaaar

Very cute dog.

Those need good fences or they will roam faaaaaaaaaaaaar
Yep... I can fence about three acres planning on it. But It really isnt a good time to adopt a puppy.

But I do love the cross. and will keep an eye on the breeder. there are a couple of breeders here in San Diego as well. Good coyote abatement. As well as uninvited dogs and people. They give a warning and stand their ground... All I want.

deb

You’re back! Where’d you go? How was it? What was the social distancing on vacation like? :wee

We went to Chincoteague, Va. - my favorite of all the places we have ever been. Assateague Island captivates me. People were masked and social distancing. At the beach folks set up a minimum of 20' away from one another. Distancing at restaurants was not that far apart, but for 3 of the 4 meals we had outdoor dining. For the fourth we were tucked away in a corner. I'll admit the whole deal made me a bit nervous, but then again I am the guy who enters any venue and immediately plans an escape route in case one becomes necessary. :oops: The Princess is far luckier. She lets me do all the worrying.

We went to Chincoteague, Va. - my favorite of all the places we have ever been. Assateague Island captivates me. People were masked and social distancing. At the beach folks set up a minimum of 20' away from one another. Distancing at restaurants was not that far apart, but for 3 of the 4 meals we had outdoor dining. For the fourth we were tucked away in a corner. I'll admit the whole deal made me a bit nervous, but then again I am the guy who enters any venue and immediately plans an escape route in case one becomes necessary. :oops: The Princess is far luckier. She lets me do all the worrying.
I went there a few times as a wee child... biked to the beach etc.

Nice peaceful place

I just checked Facebook...

Someone posted this on one of the Alaska pages

Make sure you read the words at the top..

:lau
SmartSelect_20200709-233136_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom