Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Fantastic... glad i am not the only one..

I feel like I have stepped into a Steven King/ twilight episode...

As in... no reality here... nightmare reality
mom may be sacrificing your family's feelings in the spirit of "let's have a nice wedding--it's the bride's day" not saying that's fair, just an idea

Here I am ... all old and stuff

And for the first time in my life... I got a bit drunk before 3pm...

I am so glad I am not a druggie...
mom may be sacrificing your family's feelings in the spirit of "let's have a nice wedding--it's the bride's day" not saying that's fair, just an idea
Might be...but early spring I had an argument with my sis... she told me the wedding... of her daughter... was HER (my sister's) party.

I argued about it with her for awhile... but my sis was quite firm in her convictions... the wedding was HER party.

So yes, a normal person would say it is the bride's day, and we should cater to the bride, but it is very unclear to me, if ANY of this "stuff" is for the bride. :idunno

I think I’m gonna have to buy a couple small prefab coops for some chicks my kids were surprise gifted from a neighbor.

I’ve never done a prefab coop before & I know they’re crap, but I’m researching to see if I can find the best of the worst. :rolleyes:
I wish I could channel my inner @CapricornFarm & build it myself, but I know my limitations.

Does anybody have any prefab experience?

I know upfront I’ll have to repaint & reinforce parts before I put the new pullets out there, but anything else I’m missing?
They are never big enough. You could make a hoop coop, they are easy. Full instructions on my thread, Helpful hints for building coops. Just cover it with wire and then tarps. I did put ends on it with pallets.

They are never big enough. You could make a hoop coop, they are easy. Full instructions on my thread, Helpful hints for building coops. Just cover it with wire and then tarps. I did put ends on it with pallets.
Thanks Cap. I don’t have even a hair of your skills & I’m dealing with a very small amount of space. It’s very hilly here so things are either on a definite slope or in a flood zone. My only flat land is an extended driveway & between the existing coops, the catio, the cars & a pending turtle pond this brooms about maxed out.

I am beat drained Ben's pool .Which your not supposed to do with a vinyl liner . Holes move and it isn't going back in place . And trying to not to have to buy a new one .Finally caught my dog only to have her dig out . I'm doing every thing wrong I reckon which is kinda normal for me . Thought I would read back a bit . nothing like what floated to the bottom of the pond .:frow

I am beat drained Ben's pool .Which your not supposed to do with a vinyl liner . Holes move and it isn't going back in place . And trying to not to have to buy a new one .Finally caught my dog only to have her dig out . I'm doing every thing wrong I reckon which is kinda normal for me . Thought I would read back a bit . nothing like what floated to the bottom of the pond .:frow
:hugs

-sigh-

Because I refuse to pretend it didn't happen.

I refuse to go to any of the activities where I might have to talk to baby sis.

I refuse to go to the reception or do group photos.

If they would apologize, sincerely, I would.

But they ALL refuse to talk to me. I did send my mom VERY kind texts, and a very kind explanatory email.... she ALSO refused to respond or discuss.

So... I will show up, protect my kids, go to the church service with my kids... the actual wedding part, and then go home.

And since no one is talking to me... I am now having to shell out a bunch of funds I didn't really have... for an Air bnb, and a rental car....

And it... BLOWS MY MIND!!!! We used to be a family that sure, maybe hated each other at times, got mad at each other, whatever... but we yelled and screamed TALKED IT ALL OUT, and got over it, or at least agreed to disagree.

But now... this wall of silence???

I guess it is because my dad is dead... he was the talker.

So yes... I am now the super nasty prideful person that refuses to be nice and party with everyone. :he

But I do NOT see how I can back down... because backing down would say that what they did was OK, and it WAS NOT OK.
facepalm.gif

Back
Top Bottom