Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well my SIL decided we were living like barbarians the last 4mos without a Keurig & sent us one. :rolleyes: I’ll be honest, I’m never gonna be able to transition back to it. I tried 3 different brands of coffee in there this morning (including my normal one) & they all were undrinkable. I finally gave up & made a cup in my beloved, faithful French press. :oops: I guess she can use it the next time she visits.
Yeah... the environmental waste on the Keurig bugs me... French presses are fantastic.. hard to break too, especially since the one we own now is all metal.

Coming up on the 1 year anniversary of my wife's suicide. I still won't sleep in that bedroom. Bobbies 6 year old daughter sleeps there now. She loves the water bed.
I totally get that.

Not the same thing... but I found my dad's one year death anniversary really hard.

:hugs

I totally get that.

Not the same thing... but I found my dad's one year death anniversary really hard.

:hugs
Yeah December 7th is gonna suck.... Bobbies mom wants us over there for Thanksgiving. Covid is rabid here now.... her lips turn blue she breathes So bad..... because she's seriously obese. They treat this like it's nothing. I admit I've not been worried about it til now. And I think the only reason I'm So concerned now is there is an end in sight now. But they want to have this huge family gathering.....I think I'll have a fever that day.

Yeah December 7th is gonna suck.... Bobbies mom wants us over there for Thanksgiving. Covid is rabid here now.... her lips turn blue she breathes So bad..... because she's seriously obese. They treat this like it's nothing. I admit I've not been worried about it til now. And I think the only reason I'm So concerned now is there is an end in sight now. But they want to have this huge family gathering.....I think I'll have a fever that day.
Yeah... you suddenly feeling bad on Thanksgiving sounds like a good plan.

Didn't you think you had covid already? Like back in March??? (And yeah, I have heard immunity only lasts about 6 months..)

Realistically, I think that's a good move.

Eeeeeeewwww

Well,keep us updated..

Feeling sick yet? Usually (so I hear) 5 days after exposure is when you get symptoms.
10 days in and feeling fine so far. This is what quarantine looked like for me last night:
8805B7E4-AED2-4061-9FE3-698D7FA23393.jpeg

I have my quarantine buddies:
2E6C66DE-2567-421F-A142-B91A6CD3B682.jpeg

It’ll be fine.

There is the one Son and his wife in Shelton .. Her parents live there also ..
He wants his Dad and James to meet them for dinner to exchange gifts.. Not going to happen Olympia has allot more covid than we do here..
Told him No way ...even his brother going could bring it back to here

I think you’re looking a little peaked already. Could be full-blown something or other by Thursday. I agree that it’s best you stay home.
We were to go to DS and DIL’s along with my mom and stepdad, and another couple (he has Parkinson’s), on Saturday since DS has to be in station in a neighboring town on Thursday. Even though I have had no symptoms so far, and am out of quarantine on Saturday, I may just send the turkey and mashed potatoes in with DH given the health concerns of the others there.

Back
Top Bottom