Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Have I mentioned that Wednesdays are lloonngg!?!? Glad to be on the downhill side of the week now. The 5th graders each planted 6 different seeds based on a big marketing survey we did. The goal is to have a little "Gardner's market" in spring with started plants. So many kids, even in our pretty rural area, have never planted anything. Teaching them to read a seed packet was pretty interesting!

Thanks all :hugs

So, she rallied in the last hour. This is what is making it so hard for me. Now she's up again and wants attention and wants me to pet her. Still not eating. But she'll walk around the house just fine and beg for milk, etc.

So I guess not tomorrow. But very likely soon.
Been there done that. Such an emotional rollercoaster! :hugs

Thanks all :hugs

So, she rallied in the last hour. This is what is making it so hard for me. Now she's up again and wants attention and wants me to pet her. Still not eating. But she'll walk around the house just fine and beg for milk, etc.

So I guess not tomorrow. But very likely soon.
You’ll know when it’s time.

Another bright, sunny day here on my lily pad. Chicken chores are taking me a bit longer every day, because I’m loving the feel of the heat from the sun soaking into me.
Same here tho our sunshine didn't last very long. Supposed to reappear after these flurries pass. Another gift from Gitchegumee. The big water took it's time laying down ice this winter. Last I heard it was now just a bit over 46%.

Got him!

A734434D-C64F-437E-8EB0-DE3D27383C23.jpeg

He appears to be suffering from a lead deficiency to me, so I will be administering a high velocity injection as soon as I finish my breakfast. I worked up an appetite slowly and carefully dragging the trap away from the coop and positioning it so I can be upwind.

Got him!

View attachment 2544577

He appears to be suffering from a lead deficiency to me, so I will be administering a high velocity injection as soon as I finish my breakfast. I worked up an appetite slowly and carefully dragging the trap away from the coop and positioning it so I can be upwind.
Most brilliant choice!

Very please he is trapped!!

Back
Top Bottom