Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

IMG_20210226_094547594.jpg

BW was put to sleep this morning. After her episode that night I wanted to get things checked out, so made an appointment today.

The vet said that her recent loss of appetite was due probably to her having more trouble breathing. She said that she was likely to pass away on her own within the next few days to a week, and it might not be nice.

So I decided it was time.

DSC_0483.JPG

IMG_20200219_171734492.jpg

BW was put to sleep this morning. After her episode that night I wanted to get things checked out, so made an appointment today.

The vet said that her recent loss of appetite was due probably to her having more trouble breathing. She said that she was likely to pass away on her own within the next few days to a week, and it might not be nice.

View attachment 2546077

View attachment 2546079
:hugs
:hugs

View attachment 2546077

View attachment 2546079

What a gorgeous cat!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just remember BW is always with you.

View attachment 2546077

View attachment 2546079
You did right by her. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom