Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Snowed all night... had to plow today...

Pretty church picture
20210301_162915.jpg

And kid 3 coming to the rescue. He is walking down our driveway..
20210301_162943.jpg

Loaner kid tried to ride a snow machine past the plow truck and lost.

Slid the machine under the side of the plow truck (I was stopped)

Anyway.. kid 3 pulled the snow machine to the side so I could keep going up... (loaner kid tried... wasn't strong enough)

BUT... I want to do one more pass on our driveway... but, I am not capable of turning the plow truck around in our parking lot...

So... I am in the house with my feet up while kid 3 and loaner kid move toys around so they can turn the plow truck around..

Ha! Didn't even finish typing that and he had it ready for me.

So now plowing is finished, my feet are up, and I am eating some hot and tasty rice mush thing.

Snowed all night... had to plow today...

Pretty church picture
20210301_162915.jpg

And kid 3 coming to the rescue. He is walking down our driveway..
20210301_162943.jpg

Loaner kid tried to ride a snow machine past the plow truck and lost.

Slid the machine under the side of the plow truck (I was stopped)

Anyway.. kid 3 pulled the snow machine to the side so I could keep going up... (loaner kid tried... wasn't strong enough)

BUT... I want to do one more pass on our driveway... but, I am not capable of turning the plow truck around in our parking lot...

So... I am in the house with my feet up while kid 3 and loaner kid move toys around so they can turn the plow truck around..

Ha! Didn't even finish typing that and he had it ready for me.

So now plowing is finished, my feet are up, and I am eating some hot and tasty rice mush thing.
Ahhh, the 6th child. I wondered when he was getting there. I bet he’s 6” taller & 50#s heavier with muscle when he goes home. :love

Morning pond folks,
Freezing rain didn't last long and heavy snow hit just to our north. We got the wind for sure but not much damage. Whew! Supposed to be nice rest of week so I think I'll blow the dust off the snowshoes and go for a walk tomorrow. Not today tho.

Appreciate prayers, good thoughts, whatever you are comfortable with. Going with DH to a dr. appointment this morning to do biopsy to see if he has cancer. Why is it if it's me, I'm like "ok, let's do this thing, I'm ready to fight whatever" and charge off like a marine doing a beach landing. If it's DH, I'm fighting to keep my game face on and not melt into a blubbering puddle of nerves???? Time to just put on my big girl britches and get moving and do my job! BBL

Morning pond folks,
Freezing rain didn't last long and heavy snow hit just to our north. We got the wind for sure but not much damage. Whew! Supposed to be nice rest of week so I think I'll blow the dust off the snowshoes and go for a walk tomorrow. Not today tho.

Appreciate prayers, good thoughts, whatever you are comfortable with. Going with DH to a dr. appointment this morning to do biopsy to see if he has cancer. Why is it if it's me, I'm like "ok, let's do this thing, I'm ready to fight whatever" and charge off like a marine doing a beach landing. If it's DH, I'm fighting to keep my game face on and not melt into a blubbering puddle of nerves???? Time to just put on my big girl britches and get moving and do my job! BBL
You got 'em. Know the exact situation all too well

Back
Top Bottom