Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hello, Pond!
Sunny and 79 here on my lily pad! Tomorrow will be mid-60s, then highs in the 40’s the rest of the week (on my 3 days off). Possibility of rain on Wednesday so DH is pushing hard to get as much corn out as he can today and tomorrow. It’s also supposed to get down to 32 Wednesday night and 28 the two following nights.

Hello, Pond!
Sunny and 79 here on my lily pad! Tomorrow will be mid-60s, then highs in the 40’s the rest of the week (on my 3 days off). Possibility of rain on Wednesday so DH is pushing hard to get as much corn out as he can today and tomorrow. It’s also supposed to get down to 32 Wednesday night and 28 the two following nights.
Don’t let him over do it. :rolleyes: (I can barely say that with a straight face.)

9451~2.jpeg

A pic from last Saturday's premiere of the music. (I was thanking everyone for coming and in my head telling myself to shut up and sing. Not sure what my drummer was doing...)
Anyway, it went really well, so we are just going to get a venue and start work on getting it staged now.

View attachment 2870689
A pic from last Saturday's premiere of the music. (I was thanking everyone for coming and in my head telling myself to shut up and sing. Not sure what my drummer was doing...)
Anyway, it went really well, so we are just going to get a venue and start work on getting it staged now.
:clap

Back
Top Bottom