Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thank you everyone for all the kind thoughts and words :hugs
Puppers has a few new drugs on board and is sleeping peacefully on my legs as we are back in our evening position in the recliner. If the drugs kick in soon we might actually be able to sleep in the bed tonight. Was able to see her wonderful main vet today Dr Dan and he's 90% sure it's pancreatitis and not pancreatic cancer :fl We should know for certain by the end of the week. If the current round of therapies/diet work it's definitely an acute attack of pancreatitis, if it doesn't work, well then it's plan B. One day at a time. Tonight she is a comfortable happy puppy. We'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow.
:hugs

For me it's a 'nothing' day. I completed my monthly financial report for the beagle club, went to the bank for the beagle club, and went to TSC. I've done nothing outdoors. :barnie
I paid bills with the beagle, did a bank transfer with the beagle, and skipped TSC. :D I’m just spending a lot of time playing with the beagle now. He’s being a nut with the hunters, and his brother, in next door.

We had an unexpected meibomian cyst rupture in Meatys eye on Friday on the way out to the country. Luckily my amazing new vet squeezed us in (5:00 on a Friday night.) He’s ok, but putting gel antibiotics on his eyeball twice a day with a pointy metal tube has been a challenge & a drag. Poor guy.
Right now Uncle Jay is having a severe arthritic flare up. It happened about 9 months ago and we resolved it with Rimadyl . He eventually had problems with the treatment so we stopped, and he has been fine. He's back on Rimadyl, but I'll have to decide whether or not it is fair for him to handle another winter. :(

Back
Top Bottom