Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

New guy joined the place i get my eyes checked.....

When he walked into the room I *almost* blurted out, HOW old are you!

Glad I didn't.... because on second look... he is maybe 30... which i guess is old enough to know what he is doing. :rolleyes:
I did the same thing with the “kid” from the mortuary when my dad died. I was on FaceTime. I thought he was like 17 & I said so. I actually whispered it, but he heard me, stopped what he was doing & said that he was actually 25 & that people ask him that all the time.

I apparently whisper like a 5yo in church. :oops:

Happy Saturday, Pond!
Welcome home, Friday!

Room, I agree with the bubble wrap assessment.

Chilly on my lily pad this morning, but it’s above zero, so I won’t complain too loudly.

Home again this weekend. We’d hoped to go see oldest DS and family, but DH has a cold and isn’t feeling up to going anywhere. So, we’re going to process a few chickens instead. Not as much fun as seeing my granddaughters, but needs to be done. On the bright side, I will have some delicious canned chicken and broth in my pantry.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Morning...❤️. It's 21 here.. blue..and hazy sky here. Utah gets these inversions throughout the winter. We have some hard breathin days. We wait for windy or wet days to move it out. Nothing like that on the horizon. :/ Hope everyone has a good day. Thankful that our 3 year old grandson is still doing well day 4 after testing positive. Runny nose yes. Not hearing coughing.

Back
Top Bottom