Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ah!

Here are the scary lines:
"If your total advance child tax credit payment amount is greater than what you're eligible to claim on your 2021 tax return, you will have to repay what is owed.

That's because the payments were based on the IRS' estimate of your 2021 child tax credit amount.

You can repay the excess during the 2022 tax filing season when you file a return for 2021."

Also... it wasn't clear if my refund will be smaller... or not...
I know our kids living with us will have to pay some back on the child tax, and they knew that when they used it. They needed it at the time for daycare. Not sure about paying anything back on the other.

We put our Biden money together and bought what we would never have had the extra money for such a "luxury" otherwise. A used Gravely UTV 2 seater with a small dump box on the back. It is the model that was built for commercial use, not for play. It was older but very well taken care of. It actually belonged to our former game warden. He was retired and moved south but he kept a beautiful log cabin vacation home on one of our local "pothole" lakes. Anyway, with DH's bad knees he needed something he could sit in (not on) to get around the property. We have a small tractor, riding mower etc. but it was just getting too hard (and painful) for him to get on and off them (but he still does anyway) and they are so old they all have been patched together close to their last time.

I hate when I miss something like why @room onthebroom is putting doll dishes of water everywhere... Loose reptile or hamster??

It's been beautiful here - and now we are all worrying about the "D" word...

Soooo many kids absent, but thankfully none of them are really sick. Congestion and runny nose seems the extent of this thing.

Taxes... Ugh. I was just talking to S. Korea son about how he's planning to manage both country's taxes. He was an accounting major... He said, "I guess I'll figure it out!"

I hate when I miss something like why @room onthebroom is putting doll dishes of water everywhere... Loose reptile or hamster??
Misplaced salamander.

11/8/'62 the Princess and I went on our first date. May of '63 we got engaged and 1/25/'64 we were married. As of today we have been married 58 years. :love

Back
Top Bottom