Welcome to our money pit ... New pics of our progress

There are snags... but ZERO assets or equity. Nothing to fight over or steal. The house has no working bathrooms and needs much work. The only reason he won;t agree to sign is just to screw with us because he hates that my husband was a better son.

Angie - I'm so sorry for the loss of your FIL and for the big family mess you are now dealing with.

hugs.gif

That IDIOT showed up to the funeral today in a brand new Charger!!!!!
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
I'm sooooo mad, that's all I can even say about it per the rules of the forum!

Oh Angie! I'm so sorry for all that your DH and you are having to go through! FIL's death is shock enough without having family and probate "issues" (hah- what a mild term). Just try to keep DH on this plane, and with time all will be as it should. Karma does have a way of leveling the playing field; just hope that you're all around to see it happen. (BIL's keester is ripe for "leveling"
rant.gif
)
Blessings and serenity are in a candle for you and yours.

It just amazes me how someone who has so blatantly taken advantage of his father time and time again can still show up and cry "boo hoo, what about me?"
rant.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif
If he had even done ONE thing, just one thing that a good son would have done..... either now or back when his mother passed.... it would be so different. But he is clearly incapable of doing the right thing, ever.

I'm doing my best......
lol.png
Every time I start feeling homicidal I keep telling myself it would be very bad for my Karma....
tongue2.gif
But, I did say to my husband when he asked whether or not I felt that he should knock him out if he opened his mouth to say something stupid....... as much bad luck as we've had had lately... it seems like maybe we're prepaid in Karma
wink.png
HA!
gig.gif
Luckily his brother has been wise to bite his tongue
wink.png

I would be wanting to do some checking to make sure he didn't run any debt up in his fathers name, how did he finance that car? That would be my ? then I would say his problem, and I would repeat. He is not taking my peace away from me he has taken enough. He is not taking my peace away from me he as taken enough. And I would repeat that every time I thought of him and got upset until he no longer had the ability to take my peace.

So far as we know, the only debt besides the loan on the Mitsubishi Spyder was a Dell computer that we're pretty sure Terry didn't even know they got with his name. We're waiting to see what else starts to come in though..... who knows what other cards or lines of credit they took out in his name or claimed him as a co-signer on. They claim that his wife's mother got some settlement and bought the car for them.... but if that was true, why not buy the car they already had on that loan! We figure he wrecked the engine and just quit paying and then went and got the new one on the MIL's credit. He thinks he's too fast, too furious...... but it's more like... too dumb, too moronic! He's blown soooo many engines it's not even funny. He's a real work.

I mostly just have lots of Ally McBeal moments where I fantasize about what I would do... LOL

Back
Top Bottom