Welcome Ye Who Dare To Cluck.....

Have You Told A Funny Story Yet? IF NOT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD. No trying to sneak off.

• Total voters
We're on COVID quarantine so my SIL brought over some soup today.

While she was on the porch conversing through the glass of the storm door we suddenly started to see fountains of sand being thrown up above the little berm between the house and the temporary chicken facilities.

The ladies were dustbathing with such enthusiasm that they were throwing the sand almost 3 feet in the air. It looked like kids at a beach over there.
three feet? :th

It's amazing the amount of earth chickens can move.

0121211423f.jpg

This picture is from just a few days ago and those holes are much deeper now.

Of course it's going to rain tomorrow and the chickens will complain to me about having their dustbath messed up. They hold me responsible for the weather.

Okay, I'm going to tell a story about a bunny I had named Angelina. She lived in a kiddie play pen, and she could easily jump out, but she never did. Also, she, like all bunnies, loved bananas, and if anyone ate a banana, she felt entitled to a piece.
Well, one day my grandmother (who lived with us because she couldn't live on her own anymore at that point) was sitting on the couch, watching TV, and eating a banana. Me and the rest of my family were in a different room.
Suddenly, we heard my grandmother scream, and we rushed to her to see what was going on. We found her with a banana peal in her hand, and a very happy Angelina on her lap, munching away on my grandmother's banana.

Okay, I'm going to tell a story about a bunny I had named Angelina. She lived in a kiddie play pen, and she could easily jump out, but she never did. Also, she, like all bunnies, loved bananas, and if anyone ate a banana, she felt entitled to a piece.
Well, one day my grandmother (who lived with us because she couldn't live on her own anymore at that point) was sitting on the couch, watching TV, and eating a banana. Me and the rest of my family were in a different room.
Suddenly, we heard my grandmother scream, and we rushed to her to see what was going on. We found her with a banana peal in her hand, and a very happy Angelina on her lap, munching away on my grandmother's banana.
wow...

Back
Top Bottom