Welcome Ye Who Dare To Cluck.....

Have You Told A Funny Story Yet? IF NOT, YOU CAN'T LEAVE THIS THREAD. No trying to sneak off.

• Total voters
Pics
W brought home a new dog Jan. 1st 2021, and the hens were asleep, so they woke up to a huge puppy staring at them wanting to play, and to get them to the front of the coop, I tapped the side, hens ran out, and got quite the scare! WOOF! they bwaked, he started trying to play with them and they made a racket! They ran to the back of the coop, and dog, did what I had done to bring them out, and tapped the coop with a paw! He began to do the dog wants to play pose, and bark more! Well, my eldest hen had had enough of being scared, and saucy as she is, pecked his nose! Dog was stunned that his toys pecked him, and ran back inside! :lau Now dog taps the coop to see them, and if he bothers the eldest, she pecks him!

Ok I took my girl to TSC (I am going to walk around with her someday) she was in a carrier. I was looking at harnesses hoping to find something that would work .a lady was there looking also she bent over to baby talk my dog and when she saw houdini she jumped back and asked what breed she was! I guess she had never seen a chicken before .I said it was a long necked pomeranian.

Probably not the most hilarious thing ever but I also have a rabbit. She’s adorable and has recently got very friendly with my Pekins, and my Golden Comet. The others avoid her like the plague… and I’ve a feeling I know why….

She has free-range time at the same as my girls and boys and will repeatedly run through them at top speed and binky along the way, scattering them e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e and then turning and doing it again. The funniest thing is, she always goes close to my Light Sussex hens and they’re the flightiest I have. So whenever we see a chicken suddenly go three feet up in the air it’s like… been ambushed by a rabbit.

Again.

[Can't attack me now Sulky!!]

Probably not the most hilarious thing ever but I also have a rabbit. She’s adorable and has recently got very friendly with my Pekins, and my Golden Comet. The others avoid her like the plague… and I’ve a feeling I know why….

She has free-range time at the same as my girls and boys and will repeatedly run through them at top speed and binky along the way, scattering them e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e and then turning and doing it again. The funniest thing is, she always goes close to my Light Sussex hens and they’re the flightiest I have. So whenever we see a chicken suddenly go three feet up in the air it’s like… been ambushed by a rabbit.

Again.

[Can't attack me now Sulky!!]

Can you blame them for being scared? Rabbits are terrifying with their soft, fluffy fur, little, twitchy noses, and tiny little pom-pom tails. :gig

I have a funny story! When my buff Orpington, Maisy was little she would climb into her food container and eat from in there! :love
IMG-20210131-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom